Nurd toys: Nogasm controller

Living the real life under lock and key
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Nurd toys: Nogasm controller

Post by Schnoff »

Look a couple posts above yours, @hawkeye , there’s a link to building it on protoboard.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
hawkeye

Post by hawkeye »

Schnoff wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:44 am Look a couple posts above yours, @hawkeye , there’s a link to building it on protoboard.
Ahh that's very clever, yep looks way more easy to build :)
0 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Well if your up for it may be we could get some members to fund the building of it, I'm in.
0 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

I thought about that. I think I’d like to see this built first by one or a couple of people, and hear some reports on how it works, before we go for a bulk order. I’d hate to end up with a bunch of disappointed folk.
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

I'm picking this back up and will try a build. In the meantime, there's a commercial product that takes the NoGasm idea and takes it a bit further with a display screen and buttons and WiFi connection: https://maustec.io/collections/frontpag ... ogasm-wifi
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get one of these buy $500 for the full implementation just hurts my soul.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Yeah that's steep. The DIY option without API and WiFi and WebUI and what-have-you should come in at far less. I'll keep a tally and report :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

The PCB itself is $7 from maustec, or there's a revised version that Dunkelratte did ... not sure what changes they made exactly and why.

I am not afraid of SMD soldering, I used to do that. I may need a lens with a light, I'm not 25 any more :).

Are you comfortable trying a build alongside me @hawkeye ?

BTW for the case the STEP files are a newer version than the STL files, for example the cover no longer cuts into the post. I've asked a buddy to export fresh STL files for the STEP.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Okay, so just the board assembled is $180, here: https://maustec.io/products/nogasm-pcb- ... and-tested

This is actually a very fair price. Just the board components are ~ $105 at Digikey, plus the board itself which is $7 at maustec. Add power supply, 3d printed case, pressure tubing, butt plug, and some form of 12V toy that's PWM controllable.

I'll still be soldering my own, but after getting a lamp for it, and matt, and tweezers, I could just as well have bought one from maustec fully assembled. Give them your business and print your own case :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Quick update: It turns out that medical devices, such as ones that breathe for people, are more important than measuring the pressure my ass exerts on an inflatable butt plug.

The pressure sensor has been sold out for months and will remain so. All shipments are going to medical device companies.

I have to admit that’s the right priority. So, hang loose. Parts may take a minute to arrive :).
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.