Nurd toys: Nogasm controller

Living the real life under lock and key
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Nurd toys: Nogasm controller

Post by Schnoff »

I came across an open source hardware / software project, that uses an inflatable butt plug as a sensor and controls a 12V vibrator, compatible with magic wand attachments. It ramps up vibrations slowly, and stops them for a bit when impending orgasm is sensed through the plug.

This might be compatible with nobra.de vibrators, and with a bit of changes to the hardware and software, it might be possible to adapt this to e-stim via the et302r.

Build instructions, code etc are here - this should be everything one needs to have the case and PCB printed. https://github.com/nogasm/nogasm

Here’s a short clip of the toy being used on someone: https://twitter.com/adcazzy/status/1078 ... 81760?s=21

I am beyond intrigued. I so badly want to try this, and see what improvements could be made to the software. “Record” is allegedly 3 hours of edging through this device.

First thing will be to build one and see what the process is. If you read this and now must have this device, and would like to stick heads together on suppliers, ordering, and build and testing, comment here!
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
cuyahoga
Re: Nurd toys: Nogasm controller

Post by cuyahoga »

Wow. Yeah, I definitely want to try that. The idea of automated edging is, of course, hawt.

I am also a sex toy collector, so this appeals on that level as well. I’m really only missing e-stim and a full size sex doll (no interest) ... and now this.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

That is interesting! Please keep us updated on how you go with this.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Yes let us know how your development goes sounds a great fun toy if you can get it right.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Wow, he sure looked like he was enjoying that.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

This can't be that difficult to build. Just a matter of assembling the right list of stock parts and putting them together.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

@sirmebane Instructions to build this on protoboard can be found here: https://github.com/night-howler/protogasm

I have no experience with 3D or pcb printing services - any recommendations?
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

That's stunning. I've been waiting for somebody to create this.
0 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

I have no experience with making things like this but if someone with experiace on this site could make these could we crowd fund them?
Would be great for all of us!!
1 x
hawkeye

Post by hawkeye »

I'm on the can this be real, it is real? where or when can I get one! :)

Looking at the Github, it seems like a whole lot of Soldering for extreme tiny components, you could maybe get some of them made by a PCB assembly service that are not to expensive, but they will only do one side of the PCB if that's the case, but it might help the process if they have the components avaiable, but yeah it would be great if you could it at some place heck if Only I could get the PCB board made with Components the rest of it should be pretty easy to put together. 3D printing can be done many places, so that's not difficult, the hard part is that PCB with all the components on.
1 x