Surprised, and frustrated

Living the real life under lock and key
PoodleGirl
Surprised, and frustrated

Post by PoodleGirl »

Hello, let me first say hello. I’m new to chastity and have been living self imposed using a micro cage device. I have been caged nearly 24/7, taking the cage off only for cleaning in the shower. The ring has been on the entire time. I have found myself in a constant state of arousal that I did not expect. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m trans or not. I completely love the absence, visibly of my member. However, it does make it absent at the expense of making the lock or even my berries visible. I am small and this is only a problem for wearing a tight dress or skirt. I think in pants it’s for the ,ost part not seen, but I wish it was gone totally. Now for the surprising part, the arousal, I am constantly thinking of being taken this way and can only sleep if I am plugged. I decided to nap today and the arousal got the better of me and I had to try other toys anally with the cage on. The pressure of being confined in front and the back and forth from the rear, made me orgasm easily. I feel like I’m cheating. I’m not sure if I really am though since I have no key holder/bf. I’m doing this for me to experience life without a penis. I’m wondering if there are better ways instead of a micro device. Naturally my berries want to be inside me, so exposing them in the cage is psychological torture to me. I don’t want to be reminded i have those. Wondering if there are other ways except belts. It really makes me want gcs. Anyway, frustrated, confused, loving the confinement and hating what it’s doing to my mind. I’d love to hear from you all.

PoodleGirl
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Surprised, and frustrated

Post by Schnoff »

Hey @PoodleGirl, welcome to the forums!

The arousal is normal, whether mentally or physically from the ring or a combination of both. That can be one of the benefits of this play, “frustrated arousal” can be fun.

I can’t speak much to your relationship with your genitals. The only thing that comes to mind is Angel’s stuff (trans man, he’s googleable), who argues that plumbing is just plumbing, it works well for pleasure, and to not rush into surgery, whether with innie or outie genitalia. I think he has a point, in that a non-trivial amount of people aren’t happier after surgery, and that surgery can leave folk with chronic pain and/or the inability to experience genital pleasure, and that was a 3 in 10 outcome last I checked. Surgical techniques may have improved since then.

Certainly you’ll want to feel comfortable with your body and be able to love yourself. Surgery, in my mind, would be the absolute last thing to try, after pulling hard on any other idea, including therapy, meditation, relabeling genitals, what have you, only because it’s risky, and can’t be reversed.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
PoodleGirl
Re: Surprised, and frustratede

Post by PoodleGirl »

Hello @Schnoff , thanks for the warning in surgery. Yes lots of therapy is in order of course. Onto the chastity. I do love the feeling of being caged, confined and not having a visible penis. It sure does not stop me from achieving orgasm though, just directs my pleasure to other parts. Men that don’t enjoy being a bottom probably would only have a prostate massage, but for the true bottoms out there, de-lish is all I can say. I will broach the subject of caging me to future boyfriends and see if they are at all interested.

PoodleGirl
0 x