Was it advice or a premonition.

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Was it advice or a premonition.

Post by Mr Pickle »

[quote=TwistedMister post_id=127344 she may very well start thinking "I wonder how it would be, if I *really* did it." And, then...she is going to start thinking about 'how' she is going to accomplish it...
[/quote]

Hit the nail on the head with this one. :D

Happened within a week thanks to "Not pushing".
I wonder how often good advice becomes a premonition?
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Was it advice or a premonition.

Post by TwistedMister »

LOL, a 'premonition' is something that comes without one being consciously aware of the thought processes that preceded the conclusion. A prediction, on the other hand, indicates the likelihood of a probability based on an examination of clues with a combination of education and practical experience.

So, what did you think of the experience?

Personally, while I don't 'like' doing it (in the usual sense of liking something), I find that the thought of having been forced to do it, and the threat of being forced to do it again, to be perversely arousing.
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Honestly.
The idea only excites until it's actually about to happen. At which point I had completely gone off the idea (utterly ).
But then a day goes by and I start thinking "Actually, that was pretty awesome". And now the effects of this fantasy/reality is even more powerful than ever.

Forced is the only way for me. If I could've copped out at the last minute I would have done. 😲
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Gehngus wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:21 pm
Forced is the only way for me. If I could've copped out at the last minute I would have done. 😲
It's the same for me. It's too 'nasty' to do it of my own accord, but the threat of being forced to do it, and the memory of having been forced to do it are extremely arousing. There are a number of other things that affect me in the same way.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted