Smaller than SMALL?

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Smaller than SMALL?

Post by Chastityat60 »

So , here I am 4 months into a self locking, self imposed chastity. Have been out 4 times since 8/12/19. Wife not impressed with anything concerning chastity. I have been adjusting the ring, bit by bit. Now just about perfect. I have also ,noticed I'm smaller than a HTV3 SMALL.. I had read about a more comfortable tube fit if it is sized about 1/2 inch smaller than your measurements. I had gone slightly larger. Bad decision. Today I ordered a V3 Nub. It's a bit of a hit to my ego. Some days I fill the small just fine, but others, well, I don't. So in the spirit of following the next logical step.,, I ordered the nub. Should have it by Christmas. Not sure why it intrigues me to wear such a thing. Hoping for some Christmas fun....or not... I don't know what I want any more.. I wonder if she will be more convinced of my efforts when she sees me tightly secure in a nub instead of an oversized toy. This might actually get serious..but then again,, I almost forgot, that I am the one in chastity, to her it's just another day..
0 x
slave d

Re: Smaller than SMALL?

Post by slave d »

You’ll enjoy the nub i think, certainly i do but beware the splitting on the casting line from the pee hole down the front, i had mine replaced (assuming you’re going for the real thing) but the replacement has done it as well and they won’t replace a second time. Now awaiting a stainless steel knockoff.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

As a grower, that was my fear in buying the small. NOW , I'm hoping that with the nub ,,enough would be pushed inward, that maybe no splitting would occur.. If it splits, then I have pretty much decided to start over. Find a stainless hinged unit with a nub sized basket type cage with center hole. Switch over to it when I get home, as night time and mornings are my biggest fears. Problem is random metal detectors used in my work life. I'll see soon enough. This has turned out to be more of a "journey" than I had planned on. Glad there is a group to chat with along the way.
1 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Check out the Cherry Keeper if this one doesn’t work out for you. I’ve reviewed it here and in member area.
0 x
MCN Contender
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

if you are going small try metal.no worried about splitting.
0 x
Chastityat61

Post by Chastityat61 »

Nub came but seems rediculiously small. I can fit it on but is very uncomfortable. Back to the small for now., I skipped over the nano. Probably going to order it next. It has such a large bottom open side did not seem to be even a complete tube.. we'll see. Wife still not interested.
0 x