How do you deal with dribbling / leakage

Living the real life under lock and key
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5
How do you deal with dribbling / leakage

Post by Tessasissy »

Hi
Just wondering how each of you deal with the two different leaking/dribble issues.
1) the small dribbles of urine left in the urethra that comes out after getting up from the toilet. When not caged these are cleared by a good shake. In a chastity tube it does not wok the same and after I get up I can get a small dribble or urine some times a minute or two after.
2) the regular pre cum leakage that happens more and more the longer I am in chastity.

This can make for damp spots in underwear. Do any of you use pads of some sort etc?

Looking for advice as I am hoping to be in full time chastity going forward.
0 x
slave d

Re: How do you deal with dribbling / leakage

Post by slave d »

When we first started over five years ago MsM has me buy and use panty-pads (i experimented with size and shape etc over time). Now i use nothing, i sit to pee always and i wipe like a girl when i finish. i find sitting in the correct position and pushing MsM’s cock well down between my legs help me drain better. If i become aroused enough to dribble precum, which is much less frequent now, i have a stain in my underwear (panties these days usually as required by MsM) and then MsM knows I’ve been aroused and “may” find it necessary to punish me depending on the circumstances. i do all the laundry so am expected to ensure my underwear is spotless when put on. i think you will find the precum problem will reduce over time but it will take some months.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Agree. My plumbing seems to have adjusted to the urination issues. The precum issues do seem to settle down with time. I contemplated panty liners but ultimately didn’t need them. I also keep a spare pair of underwear in my car just in case. I’ve only needed them a couple of times, though the most recent was just a couple of weeks ago. Leaked so much I thought I peed. So I guess it doesn’t go away entirely.
0 x
MCN Contender
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

For pee I sometimes do some squeezing at the root and as far down as I can get into the cage to get it all out, but mostly wiping off with toilet paper with a bit of pressure to wick out drops near the end of the urethra seems to work well enough.

For both: I only wear merino wool underwear now. Very absorbent and highly anti-bacterial so no odors develop even if I leak a fair bit.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Still deal with both. I was beginning to think that it was an age thing as I am 60. Specific to the pre cum.. got quite a surprise about a month ago.. a fair amount just leaked.. unannounced. Just about scared me..
0 x