Trim vs shaving

Living the real life under lock and key
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: Trim vs shaving

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Kind of all over the place with this hair grows back she makes a comment and it goes away . I have shaved , tried the Nair but i really enjoy being tied and waxed . Instant erection and gets stronger as the hair comes out definitely feels smoother longer and the new hair is softer . Leaves me with very submissive and emotional feelings.
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by fill »

I'm told the NoNo is very effective for hair removal.

But only by one person who is female and not a wearer of any Chastity Device.

Its not cheap but think of the hours you'd save in the long term not to mention the potential discomfort during that time between growing back and shaving/plucking .....whatever
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:07 am Kind of all over the place with this hair grows back she makes a comment and it goes away . I have shaved , tried the Nair but i really enjoy being tied and waxed . Instant erection and gets stronger as the hair comes out definitely feels smoother longer and the new hair is softer . Leaves me with very submissive and emotional feelings.
Funny., My VERY VANILLA wife mentioned a type of body waxing a week ago. I had mentioned that hair was getting to be a bit of a problem. Tugging and such around the ring of my device. She says they do everywhere.. I said "everywhere", ? She casually turns to me and says "YUP, everywhere.where ever you want.", I perceive her comment is based on,her primary unspoken thought " you wouldn't have that problem if you didn't wear that silly thing all the time". It made me wonder if she would be ok with me going hairless down there, or just on the ring area, if ok we could do it at home,,AND I wonder how I might venture down THAT road ..wife might go for the waxing part but I'll have to do the tying part. (But) she hates seeing me bound or tied in any way and probably would never go for it. So, last night I shaved the ring area..
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I've been trimming up top and shaving my balls since my mid 20's. I'm mid 50's now.
My wife didn't know I shaved them until 3 months ago.
"But you must have noticed when your down there?"

"Nope. I never really looked" :shock:
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
ks67

Post by ks67 »

I had all my pubic hair removed with laser and electrolysis years ago. A few hairs will grow back and when they do I go back for more electrolysis. I had shaved for years prior to the laser and kept getting ingrown hairs and a rash a day after the shave. Now that never happens. I also had my hair removed form my legs and underarms. I shave the rest of my body. Really it was just the pubic area and underarms that had the ingrown hair and rash problem (before my laser).
0 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

I am trying to convince my wife to get an IPL for both of us to use. I like being smooth on my balls and penis as well as between my legs and I think my wife likes it to. I currently pluck and wax, th ehairvis growing back a bit thinner but would like to just get it gone. My public hair above is tried short with clippers

If we do get the IPL I hope my wife might want to go a bit further than my current hair removal
0 x
ks67

Post by ks67 »

Tessasissy,

In my opinion the Home version IPL devices are not that effective on the pubic area. They don't have enough power. If you want all your pubic hair permanently gone (or mostly gone) then you really do need to go to a spa. I have done home laser with the Silk'n Flash and Go Luxx. It worked on my wife's underarms really well. She has really dark hair and laser techs have told me that laser is most effective on underarm hair. But the Silk'n home device does not work on her pubic area. It did not work on my pubic area and only somewhat on my under arms.

You can private message me if you have questions
1 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I bought one of these,
http://www.remington-products.com.au/wo ... moval.aspx
and it has worked on my pubic area. I basically don't have any dark pubic hairs anymore. It did take more than the 3 treatments that it claimed though to really start making a difference and I do still use it once a month maybe to clean up a couple of stray dark hairs.
1 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
ks67

Post by ks67 »

I checked the specs on my silk'n sense IPL. It only has a max of 5J of power. I found that one of the Remington models that has 24J of power. I ordered one this morning. I will try with the hair I have left on my legs and the few stray hairs that come back in my pubic area.

Many of the Remington models I checked had 16J power. I found one model that had 24J.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I believe we have a Remington and it does actually work... Hubby needs to get back to using it regularly.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast