Winter cage / Summer cage

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Winter cage / Summer cage

Post by Tom Allen »

So, here in New England, the overnight temperatures dipped into the 20s (F), which means that we now officially have to start digging the flannel shirts out of the back of the closet.

In the last couple of months I've had 3 different dreams in which Mrs Edge has me changing into my "winter cage" because of the change of seasons. They aren't sexual dreams, it's more of a matter-of-fact or practical kind of thing. I had one again last night, which got me thinking more seriously about it.

With the cold comes some shrinkage, which, to me, makes me think that I should remain in my 45mm ring, but think about trading my A272 cage for the shorter A271. Then, in the summer, move down to a smaller ring (unfortunately they only seem to have 40mm), and go back to the A272. The smaller ring would be to prevent slippage from things being warm and hanging more loosely all the time, of course.

Anyhow, it's just an amusing thought for a cold morning.
0 x
ribertgropius

Re: Winter cage / Summer cage

Post by ribertgropius »

I used to chang sizes but for whatever reason my body has adjusted to the one steel cage, and I cant remember ever slipping out. As for sometimes being tight, I am only aware if that when I have been aroused/ tested fofor a prolonged period oftime, and then she enjoys that the discomfort eventually causes me to lose my attempted erection,

It is difficult for.me to believe, but I have been locked up almost non stop for the ente year now, with only a few 5 day breaks (and I mean a few, perhaps 4?). It has pretty much become a permanent part of our relationship. Loctober was just another monththis year, lol. I never thought we would reach this point. ,
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

I was on a similar train of thought in sizing the ring. I have lost 25 pounds since beginning my journey again this past Aug. The other night while doing my daily cleaning, ( as I can fairly easily pull out the back and slip back in ..while in a hot bath) one of the boys unexpectedly slid out., Then the other.. In the past, I've TRIED to see if the entire unit could be removed to no avail.. I've heard some say that ring size changes as the body "settles" in. I did not really expect to see a size change within 2 months . I'm 24/7 except for about 1 hour 2x a month.. Thankfully I saved all the other rings that came with the V3. Pulled out the next size smaller and tried it on. Sounds crazy, but that same ring that I could not last an hour in a few weeks ago, fits. It's a bit tighter than I what I'm used to (obviously) but it feels really good.not sure if it's the weather or a natural downsizing .Been in it for several hours now and no real change. Well except for one.. seems that pulling out for cleaning tonight is going to be a bit more difficult if even at all.
0 x
Skip

Post by Skip »

Not sure about how it changes with age, @Chastityat60, but I've had my scrotum adjust in barely a month of use (with 3x1day breaks!) to a 5mm smaller ring. In the same weather.

But on topic, I love the idea, @Tom Allen - not out of necessity - but the pure utilitarian aspect of it. I feel like "honey, it's getting below zero, it's time to switch our your cage" could make it on that "hot things your KH said" topic. There's a bit of humiliation in there I guess, comparing switching the cages to switching tires on a car?
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Temperature changes affect my ring significantly. My owner got a good laugh on the first cold night. I don’t think I’ll have to move back up to the larger ring but I’m not ruling it out either. Definitely takes more maintenance to avoid ball burn some days.
0 x
MCN Contender
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Also in Central Texas but I have not had a need to change rings. The temperature differences are not drastic enough to seem to cause me any real problems. Besides, it would mean changing cages every 2-3 days. Saturday night temps were in the low 40's (Cold for around here!). This morning at 8:00 AM I knelt naked for my morning mantra in comfortable 60+ degree weather. Forecast high today is 82, Friday 59, Sunday 71, next Tuesday 53.

My cage would be coming off more in the next week than Kitten has allowed in the last year.... :roll:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!