LOctober debriefing. How did everyone make out?

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

LOctober debriefing. How did everyone make out?

Post by Tom Allen »

Okay, for some of you this was your first LOctober. For others, it was another attempt at a longer term lockup.

How was it? How did your partner handle it? And any thoughts for NOvember or for next year?
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: LOctober debriefing. How did everyone make out?

Post by Schnoff »

First time beyond 5 months, and first nocturnal emission in my life because of it.

I expect thanksgiving is the earliest date for a deliberate orgasm.

If I am really lucky, we will just keep going ;).

Without a device as always, around here. Though I expect I should be able to wear an Evotion within half a year, maybe earlier.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Well Locktober started out with good intentions but my wife required 2 PIV's during the month and of course I was required to oblige. ;)

This morning as she headed off to work she said, "now that Locktober is over how about we forge ahead into NOcumber". I replied, "per the Forum it's really regarded as NOvember". She responded, "well as for you it's going to be known as NOcumber".
4 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
gingers_sub

Post by gingers_sub »

Have not posted here in a long time.
Back into chastity after a very long break.
I have been in my new Holy Trainer Small since last week of August.
Spent a week this October in St.Lucia for our wedding anniversary. I was locked for the entire trip including both flights!
Its been awesome and I really hope my chastity is permanent this time (maintenance and inspection being the exception).
I will be very content to be kept denied with a abundant supply of pussy to pleasure.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Locked the last half of September through LOctober, including for my semiannual physical at the VA, and now into NOvember with no mention of release.

This morning as she headed off to work she said, "now that Locktober is over how about we forge ahead into NOcumber". I replied, "per the Forum it's really regarded as NOvember". She responded, "well as for you it's going to be known as NOcumber".

Love it....Give her a kiss for me! :lol:
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

I started late—around the 10th. Had a wet dream about 5 days in. I had a few prostate orgasms, but no real ejacculate.

Last night I changed out my cage for a new one. Holy cats, I got one too small and it hurt like mad. Ball burn and all. I had to take it off, then I had a rager that lasted a while.

Got back into the original cage, reordered a replacement. Posted the oops size in the sale forum.

I got to hang out with a girl I’m all crushing on. I’m looking forward to letting her know what’s going on below.

Judging by how locktober went, NOcumber should be a cakewalk.
0 x
🐰🖤🔐
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I've been in since August, the 26th, I think, she hasn't let me out at all since then...a sudden, hard start after 18 months of freedom with nary a mention of it, but two or three instances of her bringing up the idea of 'playing with' others...

I was supposed to have been let out for some fun as a birthday present, but events conspired against me and it hasn't happened yet. She has said that this weekend something will happen...but after two months of prison, I'm not sure just how much action Little Willy will be able to handle.

I have no clue as to how long this is supposed to go on for, or what her plans may be, it's been 'radio silence' since the sudden instruction to 'lock up' and give her the key...kind of disappointing having no hints of how long it might be...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Just like most every month!! :shock:
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Locked last week of August. 24/7 locked since then. Maybe out this weekend for PiV... maybe...
Who knows?
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

She's really limited me since we went on vacation in summer. We had PIV once in October and nothing else in October. This morning, we fooled around for an extended time. I thought I was going to get nothing, but she let me use my hands on her while she used her vibrator. Nothing for me.
0 x