LOctober debriefing. How did everyone make out?

Living the real life under lock and key
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: LOctober debriefing. How did everyone make out?

Post by fill »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:51 am Okay, for some of you this was your first LOctober. For others, it was another attempt at a longer term lockup.

How was it? How did your partner handle it? And any thoughts for NOvember or for next year?
Well no surprise at all but was offered an opportunity to make out..nor was I even let out during Locktober nor will I againthis year but there might be a possibility in spring next year and thats only anassumption based on if we can afford it getting a Lori device delivered to my Lady inthe States and wearing it to come home.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Still working a plan of self locking. Out 2x for PIV in Oct. Wife recently decided she really doesn't like the "mess" and leaking after sex. This was discovered when I tried some condoms with a "delay" desensitizer in them. 2 things happened. 1 she decided, it took WAY too long for me to cum...and sometimes didn't.. (crazy. Numb raging hard-on.).., and 2. She found that there was very little mess to clean up. So the new plan is REGULAR condoms when we do. Quicker, easy, no mess. Then back in till next time.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Heh - that's interesting.

We had a member here last year writing about how he was "denied" bareback or "husband" sex. That is, he was only allowed to penetrate his wife with a condom, in part because of the mess.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:22 am Heh - that's interesting.

We had a member here last year writing about how he was "denied" bareback or "husband" sex. That is, he was only allowed to penetrate his wife with a condom, in part because of the mess.
There is a certain amount of denial here as I had a vasectomy 18 years ago. Have RARELY EVER used a condom since. With her so interested in minimising the mess, may lead to an opportunity to introduce a strap on. I heard vicskin makes some decent units. Any suggestions ?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

With her so interested in minimising the mess, may lead to an opportunity to introduce a strap on. I heard vicskin makes some decent units. Any suggestions ?
The model we use is the Vixskin Tex:
https://vixen-creations.myshopify.com/c ... 1662821956

It has held up well over the years, and while it's pricey compared to the local adult shop models, this is as lifelike as you're going to get. I pre-heat it for 20 minutes in a thermos mug of hot water for a slightly warmer than body temperature feeling. Mrs Edge absolutely loves it, and looks forward to it several times a week.
0 x