Newbie to chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Mikie46

Newbie to chastity

Post by Mikie46 »

I have just become the sub/slave to male dom. Mostly online/txt messages with the occasional meet up(he lives about 3 hours from me). I am high functioning autistic, so the submissive/slave comes natually within my limits. Due to me liking to touch myself, he is planning to cage me. He had me choose some cages I liked with certain requirements. Had to be metal, no spikes(my requirement)easy to clean and it has to deeply penetrate my penis(removable tube while locked for cleaning and getting used to it). Looks like he is probably getting me the Attica Hell 3 short, which fits my penis size nicely, has a 2 in long removable urethral tube. With the distance, I will have a key but have to notify him via txt to unlock and when I am relocked, as well as when I am penetrated or not by the tube. I will wear 24/7 once adjusted and used to it, that is his order. He ordered me to shave from just above my penis to my tan lines on my legs, front and back(as best I could). Now I await to see if he is going to send the cage to me or come visit to install it on my and penetrate me. I am both excited and scared, the tube will go all the way to belly inside my penis. I am a clean freak, so no worries about uti's and such. Mike the Aspie
1 x
Bunny
Re: Newbie to chastity

Post by Bunny »

Hey Mike. Good luck with all that. I’ve considered getting a urethral tube, so it would be nice to hear your opinions.

Have you tried sounding?
0 x
🐰🖤🔐