Discomfort - Advice needed

Living the real life under lock and key
Want2B_Locked

Discomfort - Advice needed

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Afternoon all,

So you may know from my Journey I posted this morning I wore it for nine hours at work. On the way home it began to hurt a little.

Under the scrotum there has appeared a sore ridge.

If you are familiar with a CB6K you'll know the ring is a strange shape and this has caused the sore ridge.

I'm leaving it off tonight so I can recover, which is a shame as I wanted to try break the 10 hour barrier (maybe later in the week).

I have a CB6KL but this is a different type of ring which is more solid. I intend to use a modellers file to make the pin fit a bit better and use this.

So the questions:
1. Does the modifying the ring sound like the best plan?
2. If I continue with the ridge ring how can I stop this soreness ?

Thanks in advance.
0 x
Skip
Re: Discomfort - Advice needed

Post by Skip »

I think I can give relevant advice here as I had a similar issue. I wore a CB6xS knockoff, but that's not too relevant other than my dick is apparently smaller than yours :D the major reason why I discarded it was it broke, but when the vendor offered to replace it, I opted for a Holy Trainer instead because of the different ring shape.

It turned out to be a good choice. I had exactly the same problem as you - chafing on the bottom of the balls to the point where it became almost hardened, as if a really thin, surface scab had formed (the skin was hardening). Mind you it was less severe than yours I guess and more "long term" formation rather than your, most likely more intensive, short term - I wore it for days with less intensive immediate discomfort and more long term, less intensive pain.

This is gone with the holy trainer (albeit it has other issues on the very opposite side, on the top of my dick where it connects to the body, but that's not too relevant here)

You can sort of see the difference in the ring design here:

https://www.holytrainer.com/img/shop/V3_small.jpg

It's not a circle, instead it's elongated on the bottom, and then flattened (so it still holds on) and while it's not a "forget about it" situation, it's muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than the CB6K. I don't know how exactly you plan on modifying the ring, but I don't think that any amount of modifying will make the CB ring more comfortable if you're having the issue. You just need more space on the bottom. Anatomy is weird, and maybe like mine, the shape of your scrotum connective tissue is more upside down reverse shape rather than circle shaped.
Last edited by Skip on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Thanks for th info.

The modification on the CB6KL ring is just to file out a hole to accommodate the oval shaped pin.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I think you will find nearly everybody here has experienced the discomfort behind the balls from the ring. I found a little bit of hand lotion rubbed there helped a lot and I did reach a point where I only needed a bit every few days. I also found applying the lotion in the morning worked best for me where as others found before bed to be better. Other people have used various ointments or lotions and I'm sure some will comment with what they used.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Please stop calling it a CB-6000, it is not one. It is a cheap Chinese fake, and that is why you are having this issue. Calling it a CB6K does a disservice both to the company that makes the *real* thing, and to beginners and others who might benefit from purchasing the genuine article but do not due to 'problems' being falsely attributed to it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

As @TwistedMister said, what you have is a knock off. While the CB-xxxx devices were the most popular at one time, they no longer have that status. The HT, custom steel devices and even the Chinese 'stainless' steel cages have surpassed them in both popularity and, in many cases, quality.

Back to your problem. The biggest difference between what you have, other than quality, is the shape of the base ring. Yours has a groove on both sides of the ring while the true CB-xxxx ring is solid and smooth. Filling the grooves on yours will help but it is a pain to do. Several have reported using silicone to accomplish this but it is hard to get smooth and the texture is very different from the plastic of the ring. I did a couple of rings with an epoxy casting resin with good results. The only caution here is that you have to be precise in the mixing of the resin or it will not harden properly.

Even modifying the ring grooves you will still have to deal with the probability that either the 'ears' on the ring will break or that the tube will split from the pressure of an attempted erection. Your best bet is to consider that the benefit was that you used the device to narrow down the size you need for the ring and tube and can now invest in a better device with some degree of confidence.

If you want to stay with a plastic device I will second @Skip's recommendation of the Holy Trainer. I even had good luck with a couple of knock off versions to get the size right before ordering the real deal.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

conorg wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:07 pm I think you will find nearly everybody here has experienced the discomfort behind the balls from the ring. I found a little bit of hand lotion rubbed there helped a lot and I did reach a point where I only needed a bit every few days. I also found applying the lotion in the morning worked best for me where as others found before bed to be better. Other people have used various ointments or lotions and I'm sure some will comment with what they used.
Thanks. I'll try that lotion (may use aqueous cream).
KittensBoyToy wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:32 am Back to your problem. The biggest difference between what you have, other than quality, is the shape of the base ring. Yours has a groove on both sides of the ring while the true CB-xxxx ring is solid and smooth. Filling the grooves on yours will help but it is a pain to do. Several have reported using silicone to accomplish this but it is hard to get smooth and the texture is very different from the plastic of the ring. I did a couple of rings with an epoxy casting resin with good results. The only caution here is that you have to be precise in the mixing of the resin or it will not harden properly.
Thanks KBT, the CB6KL has the smooth solid ring. The ring itself has a circular hole for the locking pin. The "fake" has an oval locking pin. So the plan was to mod the ring so I could use the ring off of the Curve and the cage of the "fake".

I used needle files to get the right fit, it took about 10 seconds lol. I stupidly rushed trying it on the other night and couldn't get comfortable. So I'll try today.

I can get 2 part epoxy resin that mixes the the perfect mix from work. May try that.

Thanks to those that have given helpful advice.

It's all trial and error t the moment.
0 x