Help with ruined orgasms?

Living the real life under lock and key
DarlingsMistress
Re: Help with ruined orgasms?

Post by DarlingsMistress »

I am really looking forward to giving Darling a ruined orgasm but since he's not getting to cum a lot these days, I have not been practicing because I'm worried about not being able to stop on time and giving him a full orgasm by accident.
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

I think it’s all about communication. My mistress works me, cage off, and tells me how many ruined orgasms she’s going to give me - no immediate mention of a full orgasm. I , knowing she wants ruined, tell her when I’m getting close and then say “Stop, stop, stop” when I’m a millisecond from the point of no return. and she stops instantly.
I’m then left puffing and blowing to control not cumming. After a few second if the feeling is right she just presses my cock down with one finger towards my stomach and it shoots a huge rope of cum across me.
After about 10 seconds the feeling subsides a little and she’s again able to wank me.
Unbelievably, she’s done this 7 times in a row and achieved a single squirt each time - albeit diminishing in power as we progress. After the seventh it was difficult to continue, but she wanted a full one too. It came, but was hugely (and wonderfully!) disappointing.
As weak as the final one was I still wanted to eat my cum through each of the 7 ruined orgasms - so I guess we got it right? 😊 ....after that 8th one though, the desire went immediately.
I’m 62 years old, and love what we have going on and the fact that she’s so keen to get all that cum out of me.
BTW I’ve mentioned to her once that I’d like her to feed me my cum, but I think maybe it’s a step too far right now.
Maybe one day 👍
1 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

DarlingsMistress wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:00 pm I am really looking forward to giving Darling a ruined orgasm but since he's not getting to cum a lot these days, I have not been practicing because I'm worried about not being able to stop on time and giving him a full orgasm by accident.
Although I've only (unintentionally) caused KBT to have a ruined orgasm once, I have denied orgasms quite a bit. I always require him to ask before the orgasm happens. Sometimes I tell him to finish, but more often I tell him to pull out. Sometimes I let him continue to more denials before locking him back into his cage, and sometimes I just wait for him to be flacid again then recage him. It's all up to you how and when he has an orgasm.
2 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

It’s interesting to read about no longer wanting to slurp up the cum. I thought it was just me. After orgasm, it’s like I lose all interest. I still force myself to do it though.

excited+scared1, have you heard of snowballing? ⛄️

When I (was) having sex, I could keep myself right on the edge for quite a while. Sometimes I get to the point where I’m just done. No cumming, nothing. After a cooling off period, I’m turned on again. Time to lock it up tight.
0 x
🐰🖤🔐
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

I have Bunny, but the problem is my key holder, ‘T’ likes a facial, but doesn’t like cum in her mouth (legacy of a bad situation in her teens) and I have to respect that of course.
For that reason I think as kinky as our sex life is, she sees cum as nasty. Last night, humbler on, foxtail butt plug in, and her licked to orgasm she wanted me to ruin an orgasm onto her pussy - which I dutifully did. Having squirted a nice amount I asked her if I could eat it off her, and she hesitated and said “no, I’m not ready for that yet”.
Of course, she should be making these rules and insisting I clean her up, so it gets a bit complicated.
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I *think* I may have achieved a couple of true ruins recently, but still wondering if not quite. The last two times when I stopped there were no spasms. Then, after a few seconds of nothing, some rhythmic pulsing started up and the semen flowed out. It just dribbled: there was absolutely no spurting. Indeed, I wasn't even immediately aware that it was flowing out (because I'm caged and was lying on my back, the tip of my penis was out of sight) and it was only when I felt the wetness and verified it was semen, not just pre-cum, that I knew.

But...still on the spectrum and not a perfect ruin? The pulsing was not as strong or spasmodic as a regular orgasm, but there were indeed contractions. (But if there are no contractions at all, what pushes out the semen?) My mental arousal state stayed higher than with a regular orgasm -- for example, I wasn't turned off by the idea or acting on tasting my semen. But I wasn't excited by the idea either (as I can be in my head before I orgasm). And though my arousal state didn't rapidly disappear (mentally or physically), there was definitely a bit of cool down (again, since in my cage I can't say if I "stayed hard", but I definitely wasn't pressing as hard against the bars or craving to be touched more as much as I was a minute earlier).

So, I think I'm pretty close to the magic pot at the end of the rainbow, but still need to back off just a bit earlier to have a 100% perfect ruin...?
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
slave d

Post by slave d »

cshorts it sounds pretty much as good as you’ll get to me. i sometimes have some muscle reaction but not always. You may do better but not much as it is a natural thing !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by fill »

Bunny wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:59 pm...........................

When I (was) having sex, I could keep myself right on the edge for quite a while. Sometimes I get to the point where I’m just done. No cumming, nothing. After a cooling off period, I’m turned on again. Time to lock it up tight.
A previous partner and I could spend a week a weekend a night or just a few hours together and at the end of it I would feel both drained and ready to go . Any fluid loss during whatever we were up to served only to reduce the need to cum but notthe want. Maintaining the want was for me and my then partner was for usv what chastity play was all about.
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Thanks @fuzzydunlop. So far all the experimenting has been on my own -- she hasn't shown interest in bringing me to a ruined O. Aside from having some fun, I've been trying to learn what it is and how to get there (and not further) on my own, in hopes that she'll become interested in adding it to her teasing repertoire and I'll be ready to show her how.

And I think over the past 2-3 weeks I've gotten there. I've been edging a lot more -- getting a bit addicted to it, which is a different issue. But I haven't had a full orgasm since the one I mentioned 2-3 months back, and I did manage a few perfect ruins. A pre-ejaculatory contraction or two to alert me it was time, but then I shut down the spasms, and after the pleasure stopped, the fluid just gently flowed out with no associated pleasure and little or no reduction in horniness. What a weird feeling.

And, just in time. As I just reported in my journey blog, my wife was awakened by my edging last night and this morning told me to stop: I'm not allowed to play with myself while caged inless instructed by her. So, unless I go back to my A272 (tube) cage, I'm now in both caged AND honor system chastity, simultaneously.
1 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

cshorts wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:31 am Thanks @fuzzydunlop. So far all the experimenting has been on my own -- she hasn't shown interest in bringing me to a ruined O. Aside from having some fun, I've been trying to learn what it is and how to get there (and not further) on my own, in hopes that she'll become interested in adding it to her teasing repertoire and I'll be ready to show her how.

And I think over the past 2-3 weeks I've gotten there. I've been edging a lot more -- getting a bit addicted to it, which is a different issue. But I haven't had a full orgasm since the one I mentioned 2-3 months back, and I did manage a few perfect ruins. A pre-ejaculatory contraction or two to alert me it was time, but then I shut down the spasms, and after the pleasure stopped, the fluid just gently flowed out with no associated pleasure and little or no reduction in horniness. What a weird feeling.

And, just in time. As I just reported in my journey blog, my wife was awakened by my edging last night and this morning told me to stop: I'm not allowed to play with myself while caged inless instructed by her. So, unless I go back to my A272 (tube) cage, I'm now in both caged AND honor system chastity, simultaneously.
It takes a lot of will power to ruin it yourself. Try using a vibrator sometime. It doesn't feel all that good to me, but can easily push me over the edge, or be withdrawn right before that. Also, my wife and I have been together a long time and it took a really long time for her to develop a taste for spoiling my orgasms. She really enjoyed it one time when I begged her to stop (neither ruin it or give me a full orgasm) and she still ruined it anyway. She wouldn't have done this a few years ago.
0 x