Cage with urethral tube

Living the real life under lock and key
Chasturetr

Cage with urethral tube

Post by Chasturetr »

I use chastity cages with urethral tubes because the feeling of the penis sliding on the tube is delicious. Having had several infections, I now try to follow the strictest possible protocol, sterilize the cage with boiling water, clean the tube and glans with betadine. And do not exceed 36 hours of wear. I hope this will protect me from new infections.
0 x
slave d

Re: Cage with urethral tube

Post by slave d »

Good luck with that !

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
jamessub

Post by jamessub »

Keen to hear more about this and please let us know if this is sufficient remedy - have had similar infection problems in the past and no fun - would like to experiment with catheders though....
Thanks for sharing your experiences,
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

What are the symptoms of these infections, and how do you clear them up, a Dr visit for an antibiotic?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Have to say that one infection would be the end of the experiment for me. When you see the massive trouble they go to sterilise instruments for surgery etc you realise just how vital this is and how bad the result can be if you don’t.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.