SOOOOO close to P-Orgasm

Living the real life under lock and key
SelfLocked
SOOOOO close to P-Orgasm

Post by SelfLocked »

:cry: So last night I was so happy with my new cage that I decided to try for a prostate O with my massager. I have tried many times but never even got close. But last night, I really think I was like right on the edge of hitting one...until I lost the rhythm :(

I found the sweet spot with the off the shelf massager required me to pull it out just a little bit, and work it in and out with my pelvic muscles. Every other pulse I was getting a big dollop dropping out, and as I kept going, my whole body started to tingle and I started to sort of feel like I was floating. That continued for a few minutes and got to be pretty intense. I think what ruined it was my arm getting tired from reaching around. When I realized I had lost it, I was so frustratingly horny and desperate to get off!

So I am looking for a better toy so I can maybe try to get there hands free. I am going to the local shop today to buy something off the shelf that has vibration, but the shop tends to have more mediocre products. So I am also looking online for a more "pro grade" massager and was wondering what you guys would recommend?

The Nexus Revo looks fascinating based on a review I found, especially the rotating head! Any others I should look at?

Thanks
0 x
SelfLocked in a DHGate A272
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: SOOOOO close to P-Orgasm

Post by sirmebane »

I have both vibrating and non-vibrating prostate stimulators and I honestly don't think vibration is the way to get there. I would encourage you to investigate the Aneros line of toys and even better, read the forums and wiki their users have put together to help you get where you're trying to go.

The pulsing and the floating feeling tells me you'll on the verge of a mind bending prostate orgasm which is so much better than anything else you can try. Extended duration, multiple whole body orgasms are worth the extra effort to get there.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
SelfLocked

Post by SelfLocked »

Yes, the off the shelf vibrating massager gave poorer results than the non vibrating one. The reason I am looking at the Nexus Revo is because of the rotating head. Pretty pricey though...

I am planning another try on Monday, I will have the place to myself for quite some time, and I will have been caged for a best of 6 days, so hopefully I will get there :)

Thanks
0 x
SelfLocked in a DHGate A272
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Nothing works better for me than a decent sized dildo with some sort of texture (ridges, big head, etc). Well, nothing other than my owner’s skilled fingers. Massagers haven’t worked for me - vibrating or not.
0 x
MCN Contender
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Anyone have luck with e-stim using anal/prostate only probes?
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.