Any ideas?

Living the real life under lock and key
focUSed
Any ideas?

Post by focUSed »

We have been talking about attending some 'parties' but are at a loss as to how to find them. I assume they'd be somewhere more underground vs in the classifieds but aside from looking on FetLife or some other more extreme forum, how does one go about finding out how/when/where to attend introductory experiences? Newspapers sold in sex stores used to be the more common route, but now with the technology, I'd assume there are more efficient methods.

We're not sure to what level this will go, but are at least interested in getting our feet...and who knows what else...wet.

Thanks!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Any ideas?

Post by Schnoff »

Munches. They are as much for vetting you as anything else. By and large, if the local people don’t know you, you won’t be invited to parties. Munches are social events held in vanilla settings, usually a restaurant, and they are advertised on Fet. Fet has a whole “how do I find a munch” resource section in the newbie forum.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Thanks Schnoff... I figured it would come down to Fet at some point. Is that the only one? Not sure if we're ready to consider this a full blown fetish just yet...haha.
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

That’s certainly the largest site and the easiest “on-ramp”. I wouldn’t be intimidated - the folks at a munch are just regular folks. Some might be into heavier kinks, and most, likely, aren’t.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

We're also wanting to attend a munch or go to a club, but the local stuff is all controlled and run by one guy and he's a creepy f*&^$&@*g A-HOLE.

We could travel to a bigger city 75 miles away, but that adds a lot of expense in gas and hotel rooms.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We had the same problem. Luckily Austin and San Antonio are neither very far. We have attended munches for and joined several 'local' groups. Some we have stayed with, some we have decided are not for us. Parties and munches usually require a drive of an hour or so but by Texas standards that is still 'near by'.

we are VIP members of a club in Austin and it is a 45 minute trip each way.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

try entering "munch kink town-of-your-choice" into Google. You could replace "kink" with "bdsm"

in the UK you are rarely more than 30 miles from a Munch. As Schnoff says, you won't get invited to private parties until people know and trust you. Paid-entry parties are far less choosy, but in my experience, they keep a close eye on bad behaviour and the door will be closed to you if you break the house rules.

Of course, chastity is a low-key (there's a pun there ...) kink, although often part of a Dominant/submissive relationship, but don't be surprised if you are the only chastity device wearer. Of course unless you ask, you aren't going to know because munches are almost always "vanilla" dress code, though I do recall noticing a lady with a key on a necklace, seeing it was a "Master" key and recognising it as the type used on my CD! I politely asked if it was for what I thought it was and she confirmed it by pointing to her male partner's crotch :roll:
0 x
MM Jailbird
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Ha!

my search results for "munch kink mytown" came back to a convenience store on the other side of town.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Michele

Post by Michele »

Where are you located? Not specifically lol just in general. Maybe some one here knows something in your area.

We attend munches here monthly and there are people from new, inexperienced and interested to well seasoned at them. It's really great to hear about different likes and dislikes, different dynamics and even to learn from the more experienced people at munch.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

NoVA area, just about anyplace metro DC, Southern Maryland to Richmond (N-S), VA Beach to Charlottesville (E-W) would be doable.
0 x