And it ends...

Living the real life under lock and key
smallpaul

And it ends...

Post by smallpaul »

With a big lull in locking me up, and then a little excitement then a let down, the wife finally let me know that she is not fully into it and needs the penetration of me, not a "thing".
She enjoyed the affection and the oral, but she just wants me.
I live, but I'll miss it.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: And it ends...

Post by TwistedMister »

It doesn't necessarily have to be the 'end'. She can still have 'you'...with or without letting you orgasm...and keep you locked between times...up to her how often she wants 'you'...

Mrs. Twisted used to say the same thing...but she has changed her mind somewhat now...she still 'prefers' the real thing, but appreciates the oral and other benefits...and I think that she has now decided that she wants the 'real thing' from other sources so that she can keep me locked more...it has taken more than 20 years to get to this point.

Let her know that she can be 'in control', and still have 'you' whenever she wants.
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

She also likes the real thing...but has decided that when she's not using it, it needs to be under control. Works for us!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

There are a hundred kinds of chastity. Not all of them involve complete denial or strap-ons.

My wife is warming to the idea of forbidding me masturbation, since it means more sex for her. She liked the strap-on when we used it recently, but prefers the real me.

Basically, right now we have more sex than we've ever had before, and I don't masturbate, often because I'm locked up (but not always).

Canuck
1 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I would agree with the above, there are lots of varieties of chastity play. My partner never really got into caging me but did enjoy the control over my orgasm. That included penetration, she had a particular technique she liked with my cock and I'd do that as she used a vibe on her clit. Guaranteed orgasm for her and obedient horny husband. And I felt like a sex slave/human dildo which turned me on a lot.

TBH, I think a lot of it had to do with not dealing with the messiness of my orgasml. But she WAY preferred the honor system. Not sure why she was against caging because we had some super sexy times with me under lockdown. I guess it was just "too weird" for her.
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

It can also be about degree of control. As Sky remarked to us at one point: “Why would I use some device when I can have control over his mind?” She got turned on by controlling a partner’s sexual pleasure, but through training and obedience, not a device.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Michele

Post by Michele »

smallpaul wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:59 pm With a big lull in locking me up, and then a little excitement then a let down, the wife finally let me know that she is not fully into it and needs the penetration of me, not a "thing".
She enjoyed the affection and the oral, but she just wants me.
I live, but I'll miss it.
I LOVE having my hubby and although we've tried 100%lock up for months I much prefer the access to him. What it comes down to is that whenever I'm not using my toy it is locked up. If I want it, I unlock it and have it, I'm in control, it's my choice what I do. A chastity device does NOT mean I'm in chastity too lol its just an object that shows there is control.

Hope that helps
4 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

My wife has never agreed to try a strap-on and dislikes anything that's not flesh inside her.

Our usual MO is that I'll be caged and pleasure her on demand in the way She chooses, but if She wants PIV then out I come, either just for the event or perhaps for a day or two. Sometimes She wants to watch me masturbate to the edge or on occasion to a ruin, so again it's unlocked on Her whim.

The only rule is that there are no rules (except ones She makes or unmakes).
1 x
smallpaul

Post by smallpaul »

So now I'm confused. The other day I mentioned I was going to toss my cages to make room in the drawer and my wife said " I'd better not!"

She's not mentioned anything about locking me up in months, since the post of this thread, nor have I. Now she has me thinking about it again.
This is one confused hubby.
0 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

The correct answer would have been "Why not?", but if you're like me, you probably fainted with excitement and forgot to ask! :lol:

Sounds like she's still warming to the idea, but needs time (lots of time, it seems!) to process it.

But you're going to have to sit down with her soon and ask that question.
0 x