Least threatening (male) devices to vanilla women

Living the real life under lock and key
CanuckInNJ

Least threatening (male) devices to vanilla women

Post by CanuckInNJ »

I know that opinions will vary widely, but I'm putting the question out there anyway:

What (male) devices horrify vanilla women the *least*? Which ones might even interest or excite them?

Canuck
0 x
slave d

Re: Least threatening (male) devices to vanilla women

Post by slave d »

When we started out MsM found the HT clear models least threatening as She could still see Her cock and the whole thing was smooth and not too noticeable. Later we went to s/s but now we’re back to HT nub in clear and its working very well !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mrs Edge liked the clear CB3000 because she could see inside. She wasn't crazy about the black one.

Years later, she likes the A272. She can't see inside, but it's generally penis-shaped. She doesn't like the various Steelworks devices - they look like plumbing parts. She wants something nice and smooth along her lady bits.

She also is freaked out by those little nubby devices; they're too emasculating; she likes knowing I have a penis, and the cage enhances what she's locking up.

Obviously, other women will h ave different ideas.
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

When we started a few years back, I bought a cheap Chinese piece of steel and it was an enclosed cage and honestly a lot of metal between my legs. I knew I would move on but she hated it. This wasn't a good start and I quickly started shopping for something else... more open and lighter.

You never know what she will find threatening so talking about it is a good idea. I think it is fair to say that the more you look like yourself, the better it will be received.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Despite a non-vanilla start to our relationship (she was game for everything), she is very vanilla now.

We started with a "dick cage" (silicon). The Mrs did not like it. The HTv2 (black) was better received; probably because of the base ring as opposed to the DC's "cuff". Then, when I switched to a JB, initially, she said she liked the JailBird better because she could see me inside and it looked "cleaner". Not sure if that meant hygiene or aesthetics.

Ultimately, she has decided she does not like any. Period. End of story. :cry:
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

jfenoffti wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:23 pm Ultimately, she has decided she does not like any. Period. End of story. :cry:
Sorry to hear that.

We started out with plastic and then onto a MM JB which she selected off their website.

Have tired a few plastic models since then but she really prefers the hygiene of stainless with somewhat of an open design for teasing.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Yeah, thanks. The hygiene factor was important, but she just can't get on board for longer than a few brief periods.
0 x
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

We have a MCN cage, and an A272 tube style device. She prefers the MCN cage. She likes seeing me extruding through the bars, and she likes to push her finger tips through the bars to play with the animal inside. It took a while for her to get used to seeing it. Then she decided she liked it.
0 x