How secure can it get ??

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedUpNewb

Re: How secure can it get ??

Post by LockedUpNewb »

No trapped ball device is secure without a piercing.

I finally got pierced in Nov 2018. Takes the chastity to a whole new level. Not getting out without power tools, destroying the device, and risk of self injury.

Of course, you can always use a vibrator to accomplish an orgasm, so there's some level of trust and willpower still required.
3 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Ok. I get that. I considered a piercing. Still not ready for that... I think. And the solid ring vs the hinged or 2 piece ring.. its an honor system. Our word has to be good for something. For me it's a promise kept. Thanks
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

<then the reverse can certainly be accomplished even if the cage portion is still attached.>

As difficult as the boys are to get through the ring first, I'm pretty sure they would be damaged if I were to pull them through the gap between the base ring and cage while still attached. So, although the shaft can come out, the device, at least mine anyway, isn't coming completely off unless it's unlocked/cage removed.

Haven't pulled out while it's been on, nor do I feel the need to.
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

That's pretty much where I am with this. However. Daily cleaning is a must for me. The plastic/ resin tube develops an order.(within 24 hours) Even new it had a certain smell. So for me, it's a quick shower and a quick cleaning and back in... I'm hearing the stainless steel devices eliminate all that. I'm just not up to that level of cash yet.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Chastityat60 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:23 am That's pretty much where I am with this. However. Daily cleaning is a must for me. The plastic/ resin tube develops an odd smell..(within 24 hours) Even new it had a certain smell. So for me, it's a quick shower and a quick cleaning and back in... I'm hearing the stainless steel devices eliminate all that. I'm just not up to that level of cash yet.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

The problem I face is the same for many who's spouse is not understanding the drive towards a chastity lifestyle...or chastity in general..
I have probably ruined the game by doing all the wrong things..so really, at present I self lock, keep both keys at home where she knows where they are..and I am only unlocked when we are having our bi-monthly or so get together.. she did agree to relock me last month..but typically throws the keys towards me in silence,to unlock,, clean up and get ready for our time together (without a single word of chastity.) . She has said ..If there is no real secure way to keep you locked ..then what's the point.? She knows I pull out to clean. So what's the to stop me from masturbating? Nothing..nothing except my desire to share my sexual energy and pleasure with you (my wife),not my left hand..Thus I asked this question. That's all, it's an honor system to keep myself for her....what
makes it hard is,,,she sees no problem in masturbation for her or me . I've encouraged her over the years to feel free to take care of her self while I have been away (and she has). And I have done the same.. So now I desire for her to be interested iñ my chastity play and at 60 just fails to see the point....
Last edited by Chastityat60 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I highly recommend a piercing. I would, of course :).
Not only does it make the chastity quite secure, it also adds pleasure for your wife - after a while that is. That’s about a larger gauge (2ga) with larger end balls and a curved barbell, which adds sensation for the receiving partner.

While a PA is one of the least scary piercings, it still requires patience and good wound care. 6 weeks after piercing before you can have sex again, 3 months for the first stretch from 8ga to 6ga, another 3-4 months to 4ga, from there another 3-6 months to 2ga.
It likely won’t be fully comfortable for you until you are at 4ga or 2ga.
To make it pleasurable for her is about larger end balls, those are available already at 6ga and I can guide you there.

It’s —- a project, and no kidding. I happen to think it’s well worth it, in fact the best thing I ever did for my dick - but I fully get my enthusiasm is not a universal truth :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Chastityat60 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:23 am I'm hearing the stainless steel devices eliminate all that. I'm just not up to that level of cash yet.
Look around on DHGate; they have several devices that, while maybe not medical grade stainless, do the job quite well, are starter entry priced, and will give you an idea of fit before ordering something nicer later. Or you just may like them enough to not go the more expensive route ever.
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I won't offer any more advice on devices except to say that if she is not fully onboard with the concept of chastity jumping into a piercing without her approval could really turn her off.

Concentrate on showing her the benefits to her of keeping you in chastity. Most of us have found that the energy we spent on self pleasure is easily redirected and channeled into pleasing our partners. Take more responsibility around the house, particularly by doing those chores she dislikes the most. Show her more affection but be careful not to smother her. Strive to make sex about her pleasure and less about yours. Please her orally or with toys if she enjoys that without mentioning unlocking.

Most important, don't push her. You have been thinking about chastity for a while, it is new to her. Let her adapt to the idea at her own pace.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Been reading cshorts journey....from the beginning...What an amazing story. They and others seem to have done just the right things at just the right time... Patiently waited just the right amount..and things come around.. makes me very glad for them and somewhat hopeful for me. Even though I feel I have stepped up over the past few weeks, I feel like she is just riding the storm out . she got her first foot rub in years last night.past several weeks given her moderate amounts of oral. ( She is s a one shot girl not multiple O's) so I feel I'm working it as slowly as I can. She loves toys, but when we do have sex she always wants to have the real thing and have me o. I wonder if I should go back to square 1.get rid of the device, wait a time like 6 months to a year.. then try again ..maybe ask her to help pick out the device.etc... and take it rreeeeeaàaaallly slow..I've heard some on the forum suggest to not try and change her view on chastity but allow time for her...I agree, Good advise. We have talked about it off and on for years now probably doing it wrong every time. I will continue reading and learning. Lots of good stuff here on the forum. Thanks for your encouragement.
0 x