How secure can it get ??

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Re: How secure can it get ??

Post by Chastityat60 »

So now heading into a long weekend. No "o" in sight as very busy with house guests. V3 fitting 100% better. Still waking me about once a night. Does that subside in time or will that continue? Anyway, ty rap idea found to be not as strong as first thought. Back to just magic lock. I wish there was a way to prevent the slop on the interlocking parts where the lock goes through. Looks like Monday will be a go for another week.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

So Monday was a definite go for another week. Depending on any further issues, this might actually be the beginning of a "kept for her" experience. The keys hang near my wife's side of the bed and she notices everything. Simple reminder on sat that things are pretty tight and will require keys for cleaning and such. Later that night she agreed to unlock me for some much welcome activity then back in. Looks like I'll set my sights on 2 weeks from now. It's going to be interesting. No more casual pulling out.. it'll be quite a thrill the day I go to retrieve the keys and they won't be on their hook. I know I shouldn't hope too hard .. but I can dream can't I...
0 x
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

It is the big debate: Enforced chastity vs honour system. Weirdly I think it is both at the same time.

Once my wife and I decided that she alone would be in control of my orgasms, no safe words or other ways out were agreed upon, because I absolutely trust her. Also, the emergency key is hidden in our apartment and it is sealed. If I ever need it, I have to ask. Now I am locked 24/7. Could I pull out? Probably yes. Can I get the cage off completely? No, not without damaging it and thus getting caught.
What's really funny is that when I actually feel the desire to pull out, the lizard part of my brain gets into overdrive and spoils any attempts because I am way too horny. When I am relaxed I don't pull out because I do not feel the desire. I am trapped in a cage that I don't leave when I could, and can't leave when I want to.
So is my wife enforcing chastity against my will? From my perspective yes and no. Obviously I agreed to put on the cage and to surrender control of my penis to her. But since that day she flat-out refuses to unlock me unless she wants to. Some of these hormone-fuelled moments of being denied were very much against my will.
One might argue that I could always use some power tools to get free, but my love for, and trust in my wife bind me into submission while the locked cage deals with rebellious moments.
2 x
Not in control.
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

Another aspect of security is that I feel well protected and secure, while I am locked up. This has gone so far that I even felt vulnerable when uncaged.
As so often, I initiated the whole chastity theme and showed my wife a cage. In the beginning, she frowned, then humored me but it never went anywhere.
One evening we were talking about our sex live and how unsatisfied we both were with the current situation. I told her that I was masturbating a lot. She said that it was fine but her eyes said differently. The next day she had me lock myself and hand her both keys. She said that she needed to restrict my access for my own sake. It turned out that we are having more and better sex then ever before. My wife immediately concluded that keeping me chaste led to this improvement. She then reversed the dynamic of the chastity thing. Now she insists that she keeps me locked up for the benefit of both of us. I really cannot argue here.
What does that have to do with security? My wife has become a vigilant KH with strong motivations to enforce my chastity. That makes my cage inescapable!
5 x
Not in control.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

UltraWhiteStar wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:02 am What does that have to do with security? My wife has become a vigilant KH with strong motivations to enforce my chastity. That makes my cage inescapable!
Best view I have seen in the whole thread!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by fill »

A PA suitably utilised to create a definite no pull out situation
We now use a PA padlock some call the PAdlogs whatever hae worked for me for years

https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-arri ... 3690474474

We are looking to buy a Lori with an integral PA hook which will I think be better if only from a getting rid of the padlock.

Said padlock can can dig into your scrotum now and then with the added sods law that its always at the most inconvenient time.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Been thinking of one. Just not feeling it yet. Wife still not on board. Self locking, not sure why sometimes. Hoping she will someday she will come around. It's just not yet. Therefore not worth a pa. HT V3 till then.
0 x
Shoeslave88

Post by Shoeslave88 »

PA piercing is the best option
0 x
I'm better when I'm locked up... That's why it's riveted on
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

0 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

On the topic of PA piercings, I am uncut and was wondering about getting a PA piercing. But with a foreskin how does tit work with a PA chastity device. Does the piercing irritate the foreskin where it attaches to the device, do you keep the firkin pulled back from the penis head? Is it actually practical. It looks good and works fine for cut men but I am not sure about uncut. Advice and information would be greatfully recived, if its practical it's a conversation I would have with my wife.

Thanks
0 x