How secure can it get ??

Living the real life under lock and key
locked8807
Re: How secure can it get ??

Post by locked8807 »

I'm not sure how you slip out of the HT V3, I have the nano, and I feel like I could slip out, but either my dick is to slippery for me to tug on and pull it out or it starts becoming erect and impossible to pull out.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I initially was going to say that it (the 'Pi Trap) wouldn't work, but the more I look at it, the more I wonder if it might.

Unfortunately, this design adds a significant difficulty to the manufacturing process. It would require precision drilling through the steel with the point of the drill starting on an arc...actually, a *double* arc...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Re: @lockedforfun Pi Trap

The drawback that I see is that the hydraulic pipes in a penis run side be side. This design might feel very uncomfortable for someone getting aroused.

Re: @Freaky_Dude Auxiliary solid ring.

I tried something similar with my CB3000 (just before the KSD G3 was out) and it was pretty good, except once in a while I'd get some kind of pinching someplace. I never worked at it long enough to work out the bugs, because the G3 ended up being a good option for me.
. It would require precision drilling through the steel with the point of the drill starting on an arc...actually, a *double* arc...

@TwistedMister
The eacy way would be to plunge in with a ce ter cutting end mill slightly larger than the drill size. This would leave a (mostly) flat bottom to work with. Follow up with a spotting drill, then the size drill.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

BTW, Lori's has a ring on a hinge that seems to work well, according to those who have tried it.

The ring is small enough to fit inside the cage, with an inside diameter slightly smaller then the diameter behind the head/glans. The ring then locks into a spot in the bottom of the cage, which acts like a hinge; pulling back makes the ring swing down, putting pressure on the top of the shaft.

It looks fiddly because you need 2 locks, but I like the idea. I was wondering if an O ring would work, but I'm a little concerned about something being in constant skin contact.
1 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

locked8807 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:11 pm I'm not sure how you slip out of the HT V3, I have the nano, and I feel like I could slip out, but either my dick is to slippery for me to tug on and pull it out or it starts becoming erect and impossible to pull out.
Since I clean 2x every day, I found that if I slide the base ring down a bit, tilt the tube down , I can sneak my little finger under Mr happy and slide him out. Since I'm a grower, I have about 10 -20 seconds to do a good clean and rinse. Dry quickly then some after shave skin lotion. A skin conditioner for sensitive skin. Light coating then slip him back in the tube. Usually it's a race against the cock...(clock). Then tug scrotum to bring base ring back up into position, which forces me completely back into the tube. The extended back does make it a bit harder to do, but I I can manage it do it. Funny how that extended tube top piece gets completely covered by a fold of skin..
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:58 am Re: @lockedforfun Pi Trap

The drawback that I see is that the hydraulic pipes in a penis run side be side. This design might feel very uncomfortable for someone getting aroused.
Yeah, I can imagine the same thing, on the other hand, would this be any more uncomfortable in that way than a ring (hinged or not) that was the equivalent diameter? Perhaps - my MM Queen's Keep has the oval ring, and I find that more comfortable than a round one, and the wide axis of the oval is horizontal, which the Pi trap would make the horizontal the narrow one. So constricting the top to bottom space is perhaps more comfortable than restricting side to side. Maybe turn the design on it's side... hmmmm.
0 x
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017

Post by fill »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:06 am BTW, Lori's has a ring on a hinge that seems to work well, according to those who have tried it.
I've heard nothing but good things about this security device on a Lori.
I have an existing PA and we're looking at a 2D with the PA hook
It works on a 3 lock system and splits like a clam shell.
the idea being you can open it up for a proper clean or health check but the PA would remain locked so you can't remove it. But to be honest it looks (even with the extra bars we want) open enough to clean quie fastidiously without and key use.
I don't envisage getting out very often at all but I think I'm ready for that.
0 x
noid51

Post by noid51 »

I’m currently locked in a Chinese ball trap cage with a round ring. Yes, I’ve found it possible to slip out and back with not too much difficulty. What I’ve done to make it not quite as convenient, is place a hinged flat ring behind the cage ring. I secured the hinged ring with a small stainless steel bolt and nut. A zip tie around the cage post and the hinged ring’s tabs keep the hinged ring and the cage ring from separating on the top. With this added security, I don’t think I can pull out. I know I wouldn’t be able to stuff it back in without disassembling it. Seems like a lot of trouble but it makes it a lot of work in order to pull out.
I might add I’m and older guy and the boys hang a little lower now. This probably wouldn’t work high and tight balls!
0 x
Chastityat60
Re: How secure can it get ??@ locked8807

Post by Chastityat60 »

It occurred to me as I read another post that, your question is better answered like this. I'm 60. My boys hang pretty low and that's why I can slide the whole thing down far enough to come out easily .. I suppose it would be the same reason why the cb 3000 was also easy to slide out of .. which actually was the reason for starting this thread in the first place.. If the boys were high and tight, I assume I wouldn't be having this problem.
0 x
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017
Re: How secure can it get ??@ locked8807

Post by fill »

Chastityat60 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:11 am My boys hang pretty low and that's why I can slide the whole thing down far enough to come out easily
My immediate thought is get a PA or look at the Lori antipullout device .... maybe adapting something of your own for your existing cage might be less expansive alternative to buying a lori
0 x