How secure can it get ??

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Re: How secure can it get ??

Post by Chastityat60 »

I was wondering has anybody ever considered a piercing on the top side of the penis near the base just under the part that extends inward on the V3. It seems like if a something could be fashioned to prevent pullout without a pa. ?just a thought..
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Called a “lorum piercing”, takes 2-3 months to heal, and has the potential drawbacks of all surface piercings: Higher chance to migrate or be rejected, which can be mitigated by larger gauge jewelry or piercing more deeply.

Boy what did we do before Google :).

This site lumps that together with frenum piercings: https://info.painfulpleasures.com/blogs ... sively-men
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

I have been wondering about improving security of my cage to prevent pull-out when soft and lubricated to prevent chaffing, which defeats the purpose of me being locked away in the first place.
I had the idea of getting the basering modified with a steel half-ring added between where the cage locks on and the ring itself. There is something similar for the CB-X series cages, to hold the cock down and prevent pulling back.
For those who have been lovingly caged for a while, does this sound like a reasonable idea for improved security? Can you think of any problems that might occur? Can you think of any ways to improve the idea?
The yellow lines show the approximate location of the added steel half-ring.
The yellow lines show the approximate location of the added steel half-ring.
F846D286-31F3-4A2A-AAFD-EF46F92F5939.jpeg (57.34 KiB) Viewed 2420 times
8E15D9ED-9775-4572-B090-1DBF173C2063.jpeg
8E15D9ED-9775-4572-B090-1DBF173C2063.jpeg (166.98 KiB) Viewed 2420 times
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Personally i can’t see a problem BUT i also can’t see it doing anything either. i could well be wrong though, no harm in trying
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

What you're thinking about is partly the idea behind the KSD, sold by keptforher.com. It's an add on for CB-X devices. I found them helpful. You might want to experiment with some plastic before making one in stainless.
1 x
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

Tom -
I did try the KSD add on. For when I need to travel changed into my CB-6000s, I will be using the insert that fits me best.

However, it didn’t really fit shape-wise in my usual steel cell for my wife’s little toy.

So, I need something similar but not.

I’ve been talking to some fellow long-locked hubbys, and I was given a different idea for a full ring added between the cage and basering.
0 x
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

This is what I am thinking might work best now.
05EC836B-3E6D-4D08-8E68-49A312107F4F.jpeg
05EC836B-3E6D-4D08-8E68-49A312107F4F.jpeg (50.13 KiB) Viewed 2354 times
F46F6AF0-2E9C-4423-A997-1077993D177E.jpeg
F46F6AF0-2E9C-4423-A997-1077993D177E.jpeg (249.77 KiB) Viewed 2354 times
Thoughts?
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

That full ring in place of the KSD looks interesting - only issue I can think of is if it makes the cage-ring gap too small.

When I ordered my Queen's Keep, I asked for the solid part of the cage (near the base) to be narrower than the head of the cage (1 1/8 vs 1 1/4 diameter), doing something similar to that add-on. It's helped, but I am thinking about maybe ordering a new one with an even smaller shaft entrance to make pull out (really "slip out" in my case, I'm never pulling) less likely. But ultimately, anything that the head has to go through one way, it has to go through the other way, so... unless there's something that can clamp down after the shaft is through, it's going to be escapable.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

But ultimately, anything that the head has to go through one way, it has to go through the other way, so... unless there's something that can clamp down after the shaft is through, it's going to be escapable.
The only way to solve that is with a hinged or bipartite ring, if you can find one that is comfortable. I can't 'slip out' or 'pull out' of the smallest hinged ring supplied with my CB-3000, but the riveted hinge design becomes painful after a few days.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:14 am
But ultimately, anything that the head has to go through one way, it has to go through the other way, so... unless there's something that can clamp down after the shaft is through, it's going to be escapable.
The only way to solve that is with a hinged or bipartite ring, if you can find one that is comfortable. I can't 'slip out' or 'pull out' of the smallest hinged ring supplied with my CB-3000, but the riveted hinge design becomes painful after a few days.
I've been thinking about something that uses a slide-in set of inner bars to restrict the width of a solid ring without creating the hinge issue. A rough diagram below: the blue is a solid base ring, such as with a MM Jail Bird or Queen's Keep. The green would be an attachment where the two "legs" or pins slide through holes in the base ring and the top then locks to the base ring. The pins then effectively narrow the ring dramatically.
throttler - Copy.png
throttler - Copy.png (13.06 KiB) Viewed 2227 times
So, you slip the package through the full-width base ring, then slide the pins in, careful not to pinch anything, and lock them in place. Whatever slid through now has a much, much smaller hole to slip back out of. This could work on a base ring to make it more snug around the balls, as well as the base of the shaft to better trap the tip a la the KSD.

(edit: and looking at the diagram, I'm inclined to call this "the Pi Trap". Also, for clarity - I'm not in the cage-making business and make no claim to proprietary ownership of this idea - any cage makers who would like to use it have my thorough encouragement and all I ask is if you do make it, let me know where I can buy one).
2 x