How secure can it get ??

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
How secure can it get ??

Post by Chastityat60 »

Question for the long hauler guys.. once you cross over to the custom made MM and such, do you find you can still slip out for "cleaning" and reinsert into the device, or is there a measure of difficulty.. Does any one use anti pull outs, and do they work. IE the Vice.. I'm wearing a Holy Trainer V3. Slip out for cleaning is very easy. As was my CB before that. Is there really such a Tube or cage that actually prevents pull-out or is it really just a honor system. I ask because I would want my wife to know and believe me when I tell her I am locked and kept for her. That pull-out is very difficult,and not worth the potential injury and such..I perceive there is not a 100% secure device..so what has been your most secure inescapable device this far??
0 x
slave d

Re: How secure can it get ??

Post by slave d »

The best fitting and so snuggest are the two holy trainers we’ve had over the years, particularly the new v3 nub. The tube on the HT extends behind the A-ring and that makes pulling out the back more difficult. Not impossible but difficult.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

I wear a decently fitting v3, plastic. Where the tube and ring meet ... Was nice and snug.. now the sides have pulled away a bit creating a sizeable gap at the site. Still locks ok, (1 month old).. just looks fragile and weak. Do you have metal or plastic? Ever tried anti pullouts?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Mine is a genuine HT which is resin, i tried a plastic knock-off but it was rubbish plastic and stank. There is zero room in a nub for anti-pullout devices but there are some available for the larger models.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Ok. Thanks.
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

In my Contender, I can slip out if I’m warm and soft. In a normal state, I could pull out with some unpleasant difficulty. With the slightest arousal, I could not.
0 x
MCN Contender
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I am in a MM Jail Bird and have been for the last 40 days this time. Could I pull out? Yes, at least the shaft. No way I could get the 'boys' free. Would/will I pull out? No! That would be a violation of Kitten's trust in me. My desire to please M'Lady is what makes it secure.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

This is my point. I'm interested in wearing a device. She knows I have worn it for almost a month 24-7..full cleaning twice a day no O. A promise made till next time. Wife not interested at all as I have said. So, I self lock. Between our love making, I wear a V3. Last night we decided to do in the AM. I asked her if she would please unlock me for our time together. She agreed, hesitantly. So afterward, when I asked if she would relock me, again she agreed" if I must" she sighed... I gave her the option of not. Then agreed.. till next time I said. She still doesn't get it but for now seems she is willing to play along.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Almost any device with a solid ring is not going to be 100% secure (except with a piercing lock). Why? Because if you are able to push everything through the ring to get the device on, then the reverse can certainly be accomplished even if the cage portion is still attached.

In order for security to be dependent solely on the ring, the ring must be small enough that you cannot push your member through it to get it on (and, conversely, cannot pull it back out of the ring either), which means having a hinged ring or a two piece ring.

My use of '100% secure' means only that you cannot get out without the use of tools to destroy either the lock or the device.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Ok, so a hinged or 2 piece. Makes the most sense. Obviously, I am interested in convincing my wife over time that my device keeps me for her. Currently I can clean quickly and be back in. Any input on those cup styles that hold the whole package? Leaning away from this V3 for said reasons or maybe try the nub.
0 x