Ideas for Single Man in Chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
Jon Descer

Ideas for Single Man in Chastity?

Post by Jon Descer »

Hi! So I've gotten really used to my chastity belt, finally got one that works wonders (the Halfshell). I've been wearing it for months on end except to take it off once a week to clean it, a little play time, usually without orgasm if I have the willpower. I am enjoying it. But, being single, I don't really get the tease and fun of chastity except when I have the time and opportunity to sit and browse the internet or if wake up from a really hot dream. So it's still not quite as much fun as I'd like. Of course the best path is to find me a special lady, no luck so far (stupid crippling social anxiety!), but outside of that, I'm looking for ways to make my own chastity more torturous and difficult, because we're all messed up that way, right? Does anyone have suggestions? Toys, games, anything? I'm pretty open-minded.

Thank you!
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Ideas for Single Man in Chastity?

Post by sirmebane »

Look up ChastiKey. An app for your phone that can help you with how long you should be locked up. It is 'permissive' even in the most strict settings but it can help you get started with it.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Thanks for the response. Thing is, I'm not talking about how long to be locked up; outside of the need to remove the device to clean once a week (it's a very closed device, I don't have much choice), I have worked up to going weeks and weeks without orgasm just fine. That's actually my dilemma; it's gotten boring. I'm trying to figure out to make it harder for myself, to get my arousal up high and make me claw at the cage. I've considered going to a strip club, but except for the one time friends took me, I'm just way too socially anxious to do so.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Hi Jon,

I don't want to get you arrested, or labelled a perv, but I get very aroused at the thought that I'll be caught by someone.

As well as a cage I like panties and hosiery, so I might for instance wear holdups or tights with ankle showing and no socks, with the thought it will be noticed (it has on occasion). I also shave my legs, and notice people staring at them when I'm in shorts, though they rarely have the courage to ask the question.

And as I've just written elsewhere, caged and commando in my kilt is a great turn-on.

Perhaps go commando in trousers or shorts that show the outline of your cage to an extent?

There is obviously an issue with over-the-top exhibitionism that compromises third-party consensuality, but I'm not talking about that level of things. But if someone did ask you about your bulge ...
0 x