In longer term denial? How has it changed you?

Living the real life under lock and key
danj

Re: In longer term denial? How has it changed you?

Post by danj » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:32 pm

Tom Allen wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:27 am
I'm returning to this because I had another thought. Yes, I do feel "sated", as you ask, and at some point over the years, I've lost the "need" to have an orgasm. Not the desire, which always remains with me, but that almost overwhelming need for release. I don't know if it's age (although I almost always wake up hard, and am certainly very aroused enough for sex several times a week), or if it's something else.

I mean, about once every 4 to 6 weeks, I'm aroused enough to have an orgasm in my cage, so maybe that helps to keep things under control?
Do you orgasm in the cage on a regular basis then? I could see that relieving enough pressure to stay locked pretty much indefinitely. As for the sated piece, while I'm probably not fully sated, I'm sometimes surprised how sated I can feel after giving her an orgasm while locked.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart, modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271
Currently Wearing: Looker 3

https://devotedhubby.wordpress.com

Tom Allen
Site Admin

Re: In longer term denial? How has it changed you?

Post by Tom Allen » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:32 pm

As I said, probably once a month I'm having some kind of "release" or spillover in the cage. Sometimes it's pretty powerful and is as satisfying as a regular PIV orgasm. Other times it's less, or ruined, and I feel "incomplete".

But the rest of the time, I've managed to be in some kind of mental state in which I'm sated or satisfied by giving my wife several orgasms.
1 x