Ladies whose idea it was first...

Living the real life under lock and key
sarahs9

Ladies whose idea it was first...

Post by sarahs9 »

I'd love to hear from any of the ladies on here who introduced this to your husband first. It seems that most of the couples on here it was the husband bringing it up.
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Ladies whose idea it was first...

Post by KittensBoyToy »

You didn't give any information in your profile. If you are a female key holder you can asked for access to the Key holders forum. That area is restricted to the ladies only. Things are discussed there without the men being able to comment or even read them.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
wishful4

Re: Ladies whose idea it was first...

Post by wishful4 »

It seems to be the male that introduces it to the females most times. Over the years, we have had several women on this forum that introduced it to their husbands. They were some of our best members of the forum and then, they just disappeared. They have been sorely missed. Women have a unique perspective on relationships and MC that's kind of refreshing. As I recall (sometimes I don't), one such lady read about MC in a fictional story she was reading. It struck a chord with her and she talked with her hubby about it and ran with the idea. I'll probably get some flack from the ladies on this, but many seem to have a hard time understanding MC and the potential if could have for their relationship, my spouse being one of those. Many do it, I suspect, just to please us. Some of that is our fault because we don't include them from the start when we find that MC is something that we are interested in. But, that's a discussion for another thread.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271