Different effects between just touching, edging, ruined O

Living the real life under lock and key
PervParadox

Different effects between just touching, edging, ruined O

Post by PervParadox »

Hi all,
I'm fairly new to denial over 'longer' periods. 52 days is the current record with quite a few edges and many of those leaking precum or a mild ruined orgasm.
I'm curious as to the different psychological and psychological effects of different ways of denial.
As far as I can tell there are 4 ways to be denied; no touching, mild touching but no edging, edging but no leaking, or the ruined orgasm. The latter being definitely some shooting but no spasms or the drop in arausal after a real orgasm.

What would you say are different effects of the over 'longer' periods of time?

Any input is greatly appreciated as of course I'm looking to go as deep down the rabbit hole of our liking as possible.
1 x
slave d

Re: Different effects between just touching, edging, ruined O

Post by slave d »

The longer we have gone the more i really don’t want want to cum at all and so i actively stop MsM playing when i feel that might happen. She always plays until She gets a dribble of “Her seed” run out and then has me relock. It’s absolutely the way we both love it.

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

PervParadox wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:47 pm As far as I can tell there are 4 ways to be denied; no touching, mild touching but no edging, edging but no leaking, or the ruined orgasm. The latter being definitely some shooting but no spasms or the drop in arausal after a real orgasm.

What would you say are different effects of the over 'longer' periods of time?
After some weeks of being locked in the CB3k, not getting out for any reason, at times I find I have an extreme desire/longing to be able to be free, to have a full erection, to be able to touch and rub it a little bit. It can be very intense when it hits.
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

After long denials With little to no play from m gf, I get depressed, lose my sex drive, and get
Bitter. I just want it to end and go back to “normal.” If I had a more sexual gf who teased regularly maybe I could stay interested much longer.
3 x
PervParadox

Post by PervParadox »

Thank you for your input all!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

We have to distinguish between neglect and denial. Denial with no touching or interaction is simply neglect.
7 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

^^ This. It’s important that both - correction, all - partner’s needs are met. Just that “orgasm” isn’t a need for everyone.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Paraplegicsub

Post by Paraplegicsub »

I am up to 40 days now. I posted on another site that the cum eating rule my wife introduced over a year ago is causing me to cum less and less. I hate swallowing I find it really difficult. We never do edging my wife does not touch my penis I have to put my cage on myself. My main release is on the toilet. When I poop I drip cum all over the seat and also I drip in my cage often the so called chastity cage tears. My wife has sex with other guys which is fine I can't have sex with her so what's she supposed to do. The only time anyone touches my penis is the nurse every six weeks who changes my catheter.
0 x