Time without orgasm

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: Time without orgasm

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The clock started over for me. Saturday for lock up and Sunday for orgasm!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:55 pm The clock started over for me. Saturday for lock up and Sunday for orgasm!
What is the expected duration this time
0 x
CB6000
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

sls01234 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:42 pm
KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:55 pm The clock started over for me. Saturday for lock up and Sunday for orgasm!
What is the expected duration this time
Last time it was 113 days. Your guess is as good as mine but I am still unlocked. m'Lady has hinted she isn't through with her property...Yet!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by tammystoy »

1. Days without full orgasm: Record is 31 or 32 in the cage, with probably about 2 days without an orgasm before being locked up. Usually my wife "just" makes me go two or three weeks, but I've gone four a couple of times. Currently on Day 6 without an orgasm.
Cueball wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:35 pm It only takes about three or four days for the "bees" to arrive...
I like this metaphor, Cueball, it perfectly descibes what I'm experiencing right now. The"bees" arrived yesterday for me, which is early considering she hasn't been teasing me, just keeping me locked up.

2. Days without ruined orgasm (some semen): Uncommon for me, usually only after a long teasing session when I haven't cum in a while, always accidental.

3. Days without milking: Not a thing for us, she likes the cum to build up as much as possible.

4. Days without other forms of orgasm-related experience: My wife likes to tease my cock and balls with a feather duster toy before putting me back in the cage. The sensation drives me crazy and I dread going back in the cage with that feeling. Sometimes, if she's feeling generous, she'll let me rub my cock for a short period (30 seconds to 2 minutes, without cumming, of course) before I get locked back up. Her generosity often comes with a price, but it usually seems worth it to take the edge off.
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Last three times I've been locked it has been pretty much 24/7 with hardly any unlocks. They were for 61 days, 61 days, and this last time 68 days. Since then we've both had a lot of travel, so no play. In a few weeks travel will be over for probably the rest of the year. Two months drive me crazy. I wonder what waiting till Christmas might do.
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
613LockedUp

Post by 613LockedUp »

I like all of the very different experiences. I'm unlocked right now but Queen keeps dropping hints. So it might be back in the cage soon. Plus my cherry Keeper was delivered today and we're on vacation until Saturday. Once she sees that I'm sure she'll make me try it on. I'll keep y'all posted.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Looked up the cherry keeper is it hard plastic?
0 x
CB6000
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

What’s an “orgasm related experience”? If that includes tease and denial - getting close but not ejaculating - then:

Days without full, partial, “ruined”, any kind of ejaculation: A little over 4 months was the longest; right now it’s a little over 2 months.

Days without being teased and denied: Too short to keep track. A week, week+ at most. I am teased and denied pretty much every time we have sex.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
613LockedUp

Post by 613LockedUp »

Based on your responses, I'm told 69 days will be the number. I'm not sure when it starts.
1 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

1. Days without full orgasm = 68
2. Days without ruined orgasm (some semen) = 68
3. Days without milking = 68 (I'm never milked)
4. Days without other forms of orgasm-related experience = about 30 for precum leakage
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.