Time without orgasm

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: Time without orgasm

Post by KittensBoyToy »

There is no scheduled or regular time for me but the minimum has been around 30 days. Previous longest time was 108 days once but I am currently at 109 and counting.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I haven't cum in 10 days but sometimes it's twice a day. There is no rhyme or reason to it all
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:39 am and then we have the weirdos who go for ridiculously long terms.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uM1MlQ0S64
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

Longest without a full orgasm was recent...57 days. However there were multiple ruined orgasms. Sometimes weeks apart. Sometimes minutes apart. I’ve attempted milking with no success.
0 x
613LockedUp

Post by 613LockedUp »

Looks like there's a full spectrum. Longest I've been locked with cleanings and some play is 33 days. Longest without orgasm is 13 days. She's never really milked me and I've has a few ruined orgasms.
0 x
Cueball

Post by Cueball »

For me it's not about the numbers but about the feeling. It only takes about three or four days for the "bees" to arrive (that feeling of increased desire you get after abstinence) and while it does increase after that initial period, four days is the point of diminishing returns.

That doesn't mean four days is it - quite the contrary. It't just that it's that feeling that's important, much more so that ringing up stats. If given a choice between spurting now and another 24 hours of denial, I'll opt to wait every time. And if asked again after the first 24 hours I'll again opt for another day. This cycle in theory is endless.

Or it would be if it were my decision, which it isn't. My wife decides when it's time, and it's solely her decision. I'm not allowed to complain about it (and there's really nothing to complain about) I thank her for every day I go without, and thank her for every release. It works for us. YMMV.

As for numbers, the longest was a month and a half (46 days). It's typically ten days to three weeks, but there's a lot of variation according to her whim.

Ruined orgasms are never intentional (I'm not sure we could manage it if we actually tried) but they do happen by accident. Last one was about 11 days ago, which counted as a release assuming anybody is bothering to count.

Milking is not part of our repertoire.

As for "other forms of orgasm-related experience", we do something like that almost every day when we're together. I'll leave the details to your imagination, suffice it to say I don't feel at all deprived. Quite the opposite. Less frequent ejaculations has led to the best sex of my life. I think that's supposed to be the point of the exercise.
0 x
mr_faithful

Post by mr_faithful »

1. Days without full orgasm; 60
2. Days without ruined orgasm (some semen); never had one that I can remember
3. Days without milking; n/a
4. Days without other forms of orgasm-related experience. 60

Today is my 60 day milestone, and I forgot about it until I started counting when I saw this post! I knew it was coming up, but I don't count every day.
0 x
mr_faithful

Post by mr_faithful »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:39 am and then we have the weirdos who go for ridiculously long terms
lol written by the weirdest weirdo of long terms
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

You'd think so, but sometimes I feel like a Freshman in the Senior lunch period.
1 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

our best has been 52 days she is thinking of changing that this winter
0 x
CB6000