My introduction

Living the real life under lock and key
sissysub26

My introduction

Post by sissysub26 »

Hi, I am new here.

I am Sissy Jodie, and I am 32 years old. I have been into chastity since I first learned about it when I was 12.

I am a submissive, and have a Daddy, who I will be moving in with soon.

Daddy has decided to keep me as an AB/DL girl and regress me to the age of 1.

Daddy plans to keep me in constant chastity as babies cant cum, and further more girls dont cum from stroking either. Daddy will keep me diapered, which I will use for all of my bodily functions. I have already been informed that I am never allowed in any bathroom except at bath time.

Daddy will not allow me to use words, as a 1 year old baby cant talk. He will feed me baby food, and a bottle (which he says will sometimes be filled with his piss). He will feed me sparse adult food, and only to keep me healthy. He is buying a high chair that will fit me.

I will be in baby clothes at all times, with mittens on my hands so I cant use them. I will sleep in a adult sized baby crib, and will have a changing table in my nursery. I will also be give an adult sized pacifier, daily enemas, and be plugged with a very large plug at all times, when I am not in use.

When Daddy goes out of town on business, I will have a sitter to care for me.

I already have a few devices, a pink Holy Trainer V2 short, a purple Holy Trainer V3 nub, a custom Steelworxx looker 2, and a very small cheap generic metal cage. I cant comfortably wear any of these devices, and I already have a PA piercing, so we are looking into getting me a tube style cage that locks on using my PA.

We both like the Evotionwearables Bijou but it is kind of pricey. I found just a few days ago a cage that I really like, from Locklust, called the Penicap. It is only about $184 shipped, comes in pink, and locks through the PA. It looks to be light weight, and very secure. I am still doing research on it, but if all goes well, I should be placing an order for it sometime next week, with Daddies permission of course. If anyone has any experience with this device or any info about it that would be of help to us in making this decision, please message me.

Daddy is very sadistic, he likes giving pain he has already told me. He has informed me that I will cry real tears when he punishes me. He says he uses the strap, and a cane to spank bad girls, and he also has a love of harsh and severe CBT. He says my tiny clit (cock) and balls will become a source of pain and frustration for me, and that my days of thinking of it as a means of gaining pleasure are over.

He has also told me that he will take me out (to gay bars, adult theaters and stores, and BDSM events) as a baby, and that he will allow others to use me in any way that they want, with his permission and supervision.

He is also interested in meeting other Daddies and babies in the lifestyle for chat and ideas and networking purposes, so if you are interested in making a new friend with him or me please send me a private message.

I am very nervous about Daddy locking me up. I have all those devices, but rarely wear them, and I have been cumming like 5 or more times a day recently. So being forced to go cold turkey and not knowing when I will gain release again is very scary to me.

All in all, I am very excited to start my new life as Daddies 1 year old sissy baby girl.

I hope that I didn't gross anyone out too bad.

Would love to hear from you all.

Also, Daddy is not on this site, but I am encouraging him to join.
0 x
slave d

Re: My introduction

Post by slave d »

Honestly i think you’re totally in the wrong forum totally and in the wrong section of this forum as well .. perhaps the fiction area might get you some better response.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sissysub26

Post by sissysub26 »

slave d wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:55 am perhaps the fiction area might get you some better response.
This is not fiction.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

sissysub26 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:56 am Hi, I am new here.
Please read the Forum introductions.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14
Discussion
This group was formed because a lot of us in the community wanted a place where we could go to talk about "enforced" chastity, OD, and T&D without the side distractions of dealing with online personae that is so common in the kink community. The discussions here will not play to your desire to be a slave/submissive/sissy (or whatever), we don't call the women "Mistress," and we will not indulge your fantasies. Instead, we encourage people to ask questions and offer advice in a manner that would be more appropriate to just chatting over coffee in person. It's not as kinky, but we think that it's probably more helpful. See the next section on this.
This does not mean that you're not welcome; rather, this forum is for adult discussion about chastity and OD in a way that you might have a convo over coffee with some friends.
2 x