Tips for irritation

Living the real life under lock and key
mr_faithful
Tips for irritation

Post by mr_faithful »

I was having some irritation the other day that woke me up. Right behind the scrotum where the big ring sits. I lotioned up and it still burned a bit, but I could deal with it.

I asked my wife to look and she said it was red. She offered to let me take it off when I went into work. My mind immediately went to thinking about what I could get away with while uncaged, so I declined the offer and resolved to tough it out.

The same thing happened the next morning, and still I resisted. But she was getting a little concerned because she could tell that it was bothering me because I kept asking her to look. Then she remembered she had some epsom salts. I ran a hot bath and dumped the salts in, soaked for 15-20 minutes, and everything is much better. No pain or discomfort anymore and it's been 48 hours since I soaked.

Just thought I would post my experience, it might help if you get some irritation and don't want to release. It could also make your balls fall off, so be careful. Weigh the risks responsibly.

Any other tips for treating irritation without release?
1 x
LockedByBD
Re: Tips for irritation

Post by LockedByBD »

Lots of folks have recommended using lubricant. I've generally used talcum powder after my morning shower. I just make sure I've got things pretty well dried down there and then get the powder under the ring.
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
mr_faithful

Post by mr_faithful »

I use baby oil gel with aloe several times a day, but every once in a while I wake up with a sore spot. Maybe I'll start using talcum powder and see if that improves anything.

But the nature of my question is what to do after the sore spot develops, but without taking off the device. I've heard some fellas get locked for a whole year to start, and with a piercing and everything. Do those guys get released when they get a sore spot, or are there some other medicines that work so that you don't have to remove the device.

Just wondering in case there is something better than a soak with epsom salts.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

But the nature of my question is what to do after the sore spot develops, but without taking off the device. I've heard some fellas get locked for a whole year to start, and with a piercing and everything.
Do you believe everything you read on internet groups?

If anyone slaps on a device and goes for months without removing it, they are the exceptions. Your skin is soft, pliable, and prone to chafing. And some guys are more prone to irritation, smells, odor, or infection.

Also, some guys tend to turn wearing a device into some kind of endurance contest. Take it off for a day or two to heal, find a lube that works (there's tons of advice in this forum), and try again. Stop letting ego or a fantasy get in the way of being safe.
1 x
danj

Post by danj »

My modified Looker 3 is very comfortable...most of the time, but using some Cetaphil cream (rather than lotion) towards the bottom of the ring avoids most discomfort I get in the scrotum at the ring. That said, some breaks help if things start getting uncomfortable. My wife has started having me sleep in the cage again, which we hadn't done in quite a while. The cream makes it easy, minus the morning wood, lol.
1 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
mr_faithful

Post by mr_faithful »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:28 am
But the nature of my question is what to do after the sore spot develops, but without taking off the device. I've heard some fellas get locked for a whole year to start, and with a piercing and everything.
Do you believe everything you read on internet groups?

If anyone slaps on a device and goes for months without removing it, they are the exceptions. Your skin is soft, pliable, and prone to chafing. And some guys are more prone to irritation, smells, odor, or infection.

Also, some guys tend to turn wearing a device into some kind of endurance contest. Take it off for a day or two to heal, find a lube that works (there's tons of advice in this forum), and try again. Stop letting ego or a fantasy get in the way of being safe.
I think this is the best advice and I agree with all of it. I am laughing at the irony, because I was thinking of a long advice article that you posted on one of your tumblr's several weeks ago when I wrote that. It sounded pretty real to me, but I've been wrong before.

It's true that prevention is much better than the cure, but I've just found that irritation has been happening to me even when I do use lotions, good hygiene, and a device that fits well (it's custom). In the past, I have removed it, because the risk wasn't worth it. In this one case, it wasn't a good idea to remove it due to a worse risk, so I had to tough it out and find a better way.
1 x
crisle

Post by crisle »

Aloe Vera with 1% Lidocaine (which is how you but t off the shelf) works very well for irritation.
0 x