Airport Security

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: Airport Security

Post by slave d »

We’re all entitled to an opinion and in the end what any of us does is up to us individually. We also need to realise that we are all entitled to an opinion in a thread and should consider carefully if we want everybody else giving their opinion on something where we have already made a decision.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Lockedchef wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:06 pm That about sum it up?
Hey, @Lockedchef, I get where you're coming from, but that came out pretty strong considering the rest of the conversation.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:56 am
Lockedchef wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:06 pm That about sum it up?
Hey, @Lockedchef, I get where you're coming from, but that came out pretty strong considering the rest of the conversation.
Yes , Tom that was a bit over the top but I stand by my attempted point. Despite the same topic being posted again and again, other popular bloggers uncomfortable situations, and well experienced users on the board this guy is more concerned about his kink and head space then anything else. Just because something isn't illegal doesn't make it a good idea.
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Despite the same topic being posted again and again, other popular bloggers uncomfortable situations, and well experienced users on the board this guy is more concerned about his kink and head space then anything else. Just because something isn't illegal doesn't make it a good idea.
I get that. I've made my stance known; for me/us, it's a fun game, but if it has to be removed for certain things once in a while (doctors visits, road cycling, jury duty, and yes, airline travel), well, continuing our kinky game is not as important *to us* as convenience and avoiding aggravation. Obviously, some people have a different mindset. And that's fine, too, as long as it's not scaring the horses.

That said, yes, one could make a case that it's exposing TSA (or whoever) to kink without consent. But one could also make a libertarian argument that if more people intentionally did just that, the travel authorities would recognize this, and possibly be compelled to do something about it.
4 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

What's the practical difference between someone with a kink, and a pervert?

Pervert is a derogatory term (though some try to claim it as a badge of honor), and generally means someone who lets their sexual desires coerce them into bad choices. Letting the little head think for the big head is one way I've heard it put.

OTOH, someone who's kinky just likes unusual sex.
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

I'm all for doing what we do without involving someone who didn't ask to be included in the fun. I'll be flying next week and debating how I handle this very question. I am no "chastity militant" and happy to go without if that is what it takes but I'll admit disappointment at being required to travel with a key to comply.

I don't go through the backscatter imaging system, just the metal detector and have a plastic cage for travel. I can even replace the brass lock with a numbered zip tie.

I probably just travel with a key but I have to say the cage feels like jewelry once I control the key.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123