Airport Security

Living the real life under lock and key
Slave Richard
Airport Security

Post by Slave Richard »

Hi everyone

As I am busy planning our honeymoon, it occurred to me that I might need to fly with my chastity device on.
Has anyone gone through airport security wearing , 1- A steal cage, or 2- a full steel chastity belt?
More specifically, has anyone flown from out South Africa wearing either. Was there any problems? Would you suggest taking a plastic backup just in case?

I did some research and really couldn't find much. Your help would be really appreciated
0 x
Owned by my beautiful Fiance and Mistress. Been in chastity on and off since 2015. This time it will probably be more on than off.
slave d

Re: Airport Security

Post by slave d »

You definitely need to have a plastic device, a small integral lock is ok, anything more is risking it !!!! Unless you are happy to be taken aside and having to explain to security what you have attached to your junk of course, up to you !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Responsible opposing viewpoint here:
In theory, chastity devices are not weapons, and should be allowed by the TSA in the US, and the similar travel security agencies elsewhere. In theory, they should detect it, and you can ask for a pat down, or a private screening. Or you can let them know ahead of time.

In practice, however, you may have to wait to get a supervisor involved, which adds time - time that you may need if you're trying to make your flight.

Personally, I've decided not to take any chances that I'll get the one TSA agent who is having a bad day, or who has never seen one, or who may want to make a case out of this.

I've also decided not to even check my metal A272 device in a bag, just in case a curious security person decides to remove it for inspection. The last several times we've flown, I just pack my old CB3000 in a bag, and put it on when we get to the destination. For me, it's not with the aggro just to rack up internet points with the anonymous "I've never removed my device in 5 years" guys who make a contest out of it.
4 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with Tom. Wearing one on a plane is not a security risk to anyone so if you choose to wear something with a lot of metal then they will find it and eventually after some delays you will be allowed to continue. Passing through TSA has always been a source of stress for me so adding any extra would not be a good thing. Like Tom I just pack my device in a checked bag and put it on when I reach my destination.
3 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

locked4her55 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:40 am Passing through TSA has always been a source of stress for me so adding any extra would not be a good thing. Like Tom I just pack my device in a checked bag and put it on when I reach my destination.
Right. I mean, you aren't going to be wanking on your flight, or in the men's room while waiting at the gate (well, at least, I'm not). If I were traveling by myself, on a single direct flight with plenty of time, I might feel differently, but I've got Mrs Edge, and often other family members, and we're on connecting flights with tight schedules. I don't need to add anything else to the mix.

And since I know that sometimes they open the bags, I don't even want to pack my good device. I even split the CB3000 up into a couple different components (cuff ring and lock separate from the cage)so nobody gets too curious.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:54 am I even split the CB3000 up into a couple different components (cuff ring and lock separate from the cage)so nobody gets too curious.
:lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

locked4her55 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:54 am
Tom Allen wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:54 am I even split the CB3000 up into a couple different components (cuff ring and lock separate from the cage)so nobody gets too curious.
:lol:
Oh, shut up, you. :lol:
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Check Thumper’s blog for his detailed experience with airport security a couple of months ago.
0 x
MCN Contender
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I read it. I don't want the aggro.
1 x
Slave Richard

Post by Slave Richard »

I am not really bothered by being asked to explain what the device is or show it, I mean I am never going to see these people in my life again. Also time isn't a concern, because South Africa has ridiculous check in times. You have to be checked in 3-4 hours before there flight for international flights. What my worry is, is not being allowed onto the plane. Maybe I should phone the airport and just ask
0 x
Owned by my beautiful Fiance and Mistress. Been in chastity on and off since 2015. This time it will probably be more on than off.