Hot dildo sex

Living the real life under lock and key
cshorts
Re: Hot dildo sex

Post by cshorts »

My SL has never had much interest in toys, other than her wand (which she uses pretty much every time we have sex). This summer I mentioned the possibility of a strap-on when she had me caged and she indicated interest in trying that. Got a vixskin, pretty good match to my length and girth (which she says is the right size for her). She's completely enjoyed it from the first go, and by the third or fourth time she seems very happy with it indeed...to the point that I'm getting the feeling I'm going to be let out a lot less often.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Yes, we tried several before I stumbled across the Vixskin. That was the start into some serious long term play for us.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Yup, we also got one. Tried several of the cheaper ones without much success. Decided if I really wanted this to be a hit with my wife I needed to spend the money. Reading Tom's comments I purchased a Vixskin and followed his recommendations to immerse it first into a warm glass of water. While my wife still (sometimes) prefers the real thing, she's finds the Vixskin pretty close. :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Since I've started using a thermos mug (instead of just a bowl or regular mug), the vixskin has gone from "good" to "awesome" for Mrs Edge. Last week, out of curiosity, I did a temperature test. Using just a tall mug of hot water, after a half hour the water temp went from 130º F (from the tap) down to 95º after an hour. In the thermos, it went down to 120º and stayed there. While the vixskin is not a good heat conductor, it allowed it to get up to 110º, making it noticeably warmer than body temperature, but not too hot.

By putting the vixskin into the thermos much and letting the temperature normalize for 15-20 minutes, and then refreshing the hot water again, the entire contents remained at 120º. This seems to be a sweet spot for Mrs Edge, because she can feel the warmth internally. I suspected this for a while, but I found an old thermometer for testing solution temps (from when I used to do actual film photography), and did the actual measurements.

Mrs Edge found this amusing, but ultimately, all she cared about was that it's been feeling absolutely wonderful lately, and has repeatedly said that all these improvements have just made it more obvious that not only is the vixskin a replacement, it's an upgrade.
4 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

A little update to this thread. After reading a lot of the discussions on here i finally bit the bullet and purchased a new Vixskin https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026CGD74/ from Amazon for Christmas for MsM. Incidentally prices vary wildly for all Vixskin products, the most expensive I saw was the actually manufacturer's web page, particularly for freight !!! i also found a new harness there which was great value for money https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R6WVV2Q/ MsM LOVES the new Vixskin and last night even had me suck it clean after She used it as it "feels so real", it really is the best we've seen. Now She wants to try something a bit bigger (i have found the sizes given for the Vixskin products tend to be "maximums" so the one we have shows as 40mm wide but it's mainly about 36mm wide which is quite slim) and we are now awaiting delivery of this https://www.lovehoney.co.nz/product.cfm?p=11072 So, for anybody thinking of trying a strap-on or dildo for the first time i can heartily recommend a Vixskin, yes they're expensive but you get what you pay for. The only added suggestion i have is to shop around, i used the Vixskin site to check out models and sizes and then just a few searches on-line found the same models at much better prices. In my case the "other suppliers" were literally half the price when delivered.

MsM's ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

slave d wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:11 pm purchased a new Vixskin https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026CGD74/ from Amazon for Christmas. MsM LOVES the new Vixskin
Sounds like Christmas "came" early for MsM :lol:

You found it's worth to shop around.

I also purchased that harness and we have been both very pleased with it.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

locked4her55 and came and came and came lol !!

Cheers

MsM's ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.