Hot dildo sex

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Hot dildo sex

Post by slave d »

i’ve noticed a few times in here people saying their Wife or Keyholder doesn’t like dildos or strap-ons (dildos on a belt !!) and prefers PIV. Now for many that isn’t an issue but for some getting so much PIV is a problem. A couple of suggestions for you as i’ve been through this and now MsM only allows PIV for a few tease strokes maybe once a year just to rub in what i’m missing !

First thing is have a look at modern dildos, there’s some amazing models out there that are very realistic and very well made, MsM even has one with a completely “floating” foreskin as i’m circumcised but She loves the idea of taking uncut cock (have to say watching Her use it drives me crazy). Anyway, it’s very much a case of trial and error but somewhere out there is probably the perfect “Buck” for your Wife’s needs.

The second thing is WARM IT UP !!! Unless having sex with a dead man is Her thing She doesn’t want a cock straight out of a cold drawer inside Her !!! i always have MsM’s Bucks sitting in a container of hot water with a towel to dry them. Oh and the lube is in the hot water too !!

So when MsM is penetrated by the cock of Her dreams (yes it’s much longer and bigger than me but i actually love that) it looks and feels as lifelike as possible and it’s at least as warm as the real thing. MsM has now has multiple orgasms several times a week and it’s always with one of Her Bucks (She doesn’t like oral and She always needs penetration to cum) and both of us couldn’t be happier !!

So, if you’re having trouble introducing a dildo to your significant other perhaps you need to put more thought into what you’ve purchased (by the way bigger isn’t better usually past a certain point) and whether the process is real or not.

Just my 2 cents worth and simply what has worked for me.

MsM’s ld
4 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Steve2059
Re: Hot dildo sex

Post by Steve2059 »

Go for it Mr D, and hat off to you. It's a while since I mentioned this to HER, and I think SHE's settled that it's not HER thing, so pushing the matter would straying into trying to top from the bottom for me.
Typically I'll be let out once or occasionally twice in a week to provide PIV in positions of HER choice, with me providing caged oral maybe two or three times on demand.

HER strict rule though is that, while caged, I'm not allowed to initiate any sexual behaviour or even hint that I'm horny, so the opportunities to suggest new stuff is limited.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

So, if you’re having trouble introducing a dildo to your significant other perhaps you need to put more thought into what you’ve purchased (by the way bigger isn’t better usually past a certain point) and whether the process is real or not.
It's funny that I've been working on a blog post about this very thing - and I'm surprised that I haven't written about it before, or that few other people seem to have done so.

Dildos are going to be room temp (64º to 72º F) in a drawer, which doesn't feel cold... until you put them next to or into a 98º body. Same thing with lube (if you use that).

I have an old Thermos mug with a base that's too large for the cup holders in my car. If there's a chance of talking Mrs Edge into a little nookie, I fill it with the hottest water out of the tap, and submerge my Vixskin replacement. After a little while, the temperatures will normalize, leaving the silicone fairly close to body temp - and sometimes just a few degrees warrmer, which sends Mrs Edge over the, err, edge pretty quickly.

And if you have a large bottle of lube, instead of heating up the entire thing, put just a couple ounces in a TSA travel sized container, and place it in a cup of warm water. It will heave up more quickly, and the smaller bottle is easier to manage in bed.

Also, if cleanup is an issue, wave a warm towel or two already at the bedside. Or put a larger bathtowel on the bed, and use that as your staging area. You can wipe your hands, and clean up by whisking the towel off, then drift off to sleep.

And I can't stress enough that a really good dildo will look and feel much better than those $20 "adult toys" that are commonly sold all over. I can't say enough good things about the Vixskin, and it's lasted for years. I clean it with anti-bacterial soap before and after, and let it dry in a loosely wrapped cotton cloth.

Likewise, get a good harness that has 2 straps going underneath you, so you can put them on either side of the cage, and allow the "replacement" to ride lower on your hips for a more natural feel.

We've got this down to a fine art, and Mrs Edge could tell you that she now considers it more of an upgrade than a replacement. Hmm...

Edit: Equipment Links

https://www.stockroom.com/terra-firma-d ... ess-r.html

https://vixen-creations.myshopify.com/p ... 1662821956
4 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:40 am Likewise, get a good harness that has 2 straps going underneath you, so you can put them on either side of the cage, and allow the "replacement" to ride lower on your hips for a more natural feel.
I found a harness that’s supposed to be for double penetration. The dildo rests over a hole designed for either another dildo, or my penis. It lets me slide the cage through the hole, but not my balls. When I pull the straps tight through my legs, the harness pulls my sac back and tight, and the cage down and out of the way.

Just mentioning an option that’s out there.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Got a link or pic or name for that?
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Well, no. I found it on Amazon, and it’s no longer there or available. I’ll keep looking around other places to see if I can find it, or something similar. And in the meantime, I’ll make sure to take better care of the one I’ve got!!

Edit: when I mentioned it above, I did not know it was no longer available. Sorry!
0 x
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

We use a SpareParts Deuce harness and a Vixen Maverick. Wow. My cage fits nicely in the pouch. As mentioned above, I warm it in hot water in advance, use plenty of warmed lube, and keep a towel nearby to wipe my hands before proceeding. With a large dildo, I warm her up with a few O’s first.

She loves it even though she was not sure at first. It really messes with my mind though and can take a long time to calm down before sleeping. It is amazing to be able to focus on just her without worrying about my performance holding her back. She likes just enjoying herself without worrying about me. As she should.
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

I really, really want to build up the courage to do this with my wife. Her reactions to any toys has been luke warm to negative so I need to be careful and find the right pitch and timing. Having a 10" cock impale her isn't a dream but if I can find the right 5 inch... who knows.

Probably not but our anniversary is coming up. She deserves a wild night and not a one pump chump.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

The dildo we use is almost exactly the same size as me. Not bragging, but my wife’s always been happy with my size.

Or at least I thought so. Her friend recently introduced her to Bad Dragon, and my wife wants to order one. I’ll be curious as to the sizing she decides upon.
2 x
LeftyLoosen

Post by LeftyLoosen »

I haven’t used dildos or strap-ons but I love sleeves. The warm water is definitely a great tip I need to use going forward. After periods without PIV she gets anxious and the need for PIV and that first orgasm are too much for me to hold together for very long. For this reason, she’s been very receptive to having me out on a sleeve to keep PIV, which I’m able continue giving her more “fuller” orgasms for her. The idea of fucking her with a larger dick is so hot, I have no problem orgasming with the sleeve on when she’s ready.

Tom’s link to Vixen above also has several high quality sleeves to offer, I own the Collossus, but she’s been too intimidated to try it, however I think we’re getting closer, as she admitted it’s realism compared to the other sleeves we use is very nice to the touch.

We primarily use the Perfect Fit Fatboy thin sleeve, but have also used Size Matters Clearly Ample extender which is quite larger than me, but is difficult to feel anything.
0 x