Urethra Tube Hygiene

Living the real life under lock and key
Kpt4Hr
Urethra Tube Hygiene

Post by Kpt4Hr »

Hello,
I have been wearing various chastity devices for some time now, mostly being a weekend warrior. Recently I purchased a Ternence short metal cage with a flexible urethra tube, the tube is about 4" long. Used it for the first time for about 3 days. Scared the daylights out of me at first but to my surprise, I found it extremely enjoyable and comfortable. I do have a few concerns, I was wondering if I could get some advise. My wife is concerned I can get an infection from the tube. Is there a cleansing process I could do to assure I don't get an infection, like putting the tube in boiling water for a couple of minutes first before using? Not sure the clear plastic tube would melt though.

Also, because the end is open, I noticed it leaks a lot. I started using my wife's pads in my underpants but this seems extreme. I'm thinking a screw off cap at the end would solve this problem. Any idea if they make them and where I can get it?

Thanks for your help!

Kpt4hr
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Urethra Tube Hygiene

Post by TwistedMister »

Is there a cleansing process I could do to assure I don't get an infection, like putting the tube in boiling water for a couple of minutes first before using? Not sure the clear plastic tube would melt though.
Hopefully, the material would be strong enough not to melt. However, alternatives could be a 5 minute soak in 70-90% isopropyl alcohol or 15 minutes in a 5% bleach solution. I brew beer (and other stuff) and all of my equipment, including the plastic tubing, gets the bleach soak for sanitizing.

Do I need to tell you to rinse with plain water after soaking in either solution? Alcohol in the urethra can be painful.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Kpt4Hr

Post by Kpt4Hr »

Thanks!
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Kpt4Hr wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:15 pm I'm thinking a screw off cap at the end
What about a rubber stopper of some sort? I'd think just taking it out and putting it back in would be a lot easier than screwing and unscrewing something there. You could probably find something in the chastity section at your local hardware store that would either fit as made or could be easily modified.

I've thought of having this be a part of my experience too, but so far she doesn't seem too keen on the thought of something being inserted for long term...or at all.
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

focUSed wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:43 pm You could probably find something in the chastity section at your local hardware store
Been there :lol:

Always worried that an employee would ask me if they could help me find what I was looking for. :oops:

I would think up a plausible project just in case.

Just didn't seem right to tell the guy "ya I'm looking for a clamp that will go around my scrotum." :shock:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

locked4her55 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:51 pm
focUSed wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:43 pm You could probably find something in the chastity section at your local hardware store
Been there :lol:

Always worried that an employee would ask me if they could help me find what I was looking for. :oops:

I would think up a plausible project just in case.

Just didn't seem right to tell the guy "ya I'm looking for a clamp that will go around my scrotum." :shock:
Greenhouse automation projects.

With those, you're always looking to clamp some drip system based on whether it's too hot or not.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

No one’s talking about the UTI aspect of the problem. I highly recommend Thumper’s Blog posts on his experience down this path.

The TL;DR is that he started with “Yes, there is a risk of a UTI, but everything good in life comes with risks. I’ll accept the risk.” He ended up getting a UTI, and that changed his mind to, “It’s absolutely not worth the risk.”
1 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

A couple of my cages came with urethral tubes and I have tried them out successfully. However, I haven't used them regularly precisely because of the fear of infection, though they are a turn-on for me, since I'm caged for at least days between short releases so I'd be continually worried.
I never had leakage issues though, and suggest shortening the tube slightly - it might be actually reaching your bladder and be serving more as a catheter than a fetish aid.
0 x