Pulled spermatic cord?

Living the real life under lock and key
mr_faithful
Pulled spermatic cord?

Post by mr_faithful »

I've been wearing a ball-trap device for two weeks straight. It's a custom device that is open cage stainless steel. I've been experiencing the little discomforts that I have seen described on the forums, nothing major. Some ball burn, waking up to a straining erection, etc.

But last night was the strongest erection yet. When I woke up, I could feel a pull in my right testicle. I went to the bathroom and carefully sat down to urinate and make the erection subside. That is usually how I have done it in the past. But this was painful until it went away. I still feel a little bit of soreness today if I press on it or lay on my stomach the wrong way.

I watched a video on testicular torsion, but that's not what this is. This is a simple pull. But should that be possible in a device that is fitted correctly? I spent alot of time with test rings and measuring to get this right. I've even sent it back once already for some work. For two weeks it was just fine, but like I said, I woke up with the strongest erection yet. Most of it was behind the testes ring actually, and that's why it was pushing everything forward. My right ball is shorter than my left, so that's why it is the one that is hurting.

Thanks in advance for any insight or advice.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Pulled spermatic cord?

Post by Tom Allen »

Yes, it's quite possible. It's also possible that you've got a little bruising; testicular pain is funny - it often gets "referred" to nearby other areas of your body.

Not sure how experienced you are, but I would removed the device and take a few warm showers, and maybe lay back with a warm moist towel on the area for a day or so.
0 x
mr_faithful

Post by mr_faithful »

I'm a beginner. Thank you for the reassurance that it's part of the gig.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Have had some of what you have describe quite awhile back. When I downsized the length of my cage I often had the erection within my body feeling. Could just be that you had an unusually strong erection and the base ring pushing forward applied some extra pressure to that right ball.

If it becomes the norm then I would look at other options like ring size, gap size or maybe cage length.

For now I would chalk it up to some growing pains, if you get my drift. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
mr_faithful

Post by mr_faithful »

Yeah, I get the drift. I didn’t take it off, but I’ve been using warm showers and taking it easy. So far, just some lingering soreness but nothing painful.

I got the cage at the longest I felt comfortable going, given the advice I read here about shorter being better. I vary between touching, just behind, and pushing through the front opening.

Thanks for the reassurance. I’m going to ride it out since I’ve already got two weeks in, and it’s something I’m going to have to learn to live with anyway.
0 x