Dom husband and keyholder

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Dom husband and keyholder

Post by Chastelifexxx »

This is an experience that happened this morning.

A little back ground info- I had been locked in a Holy Trainer v2 off and on (mostly on) for the last three years. My Dom husband and I decided that maybe we (really I) was ready to graduate to a metal chastity device. I did some research and decided on the Looker 01 Titanium. So we went from a closed cage to an open cage with bars and a urethra insert. He loves the fact that he can now see my cock and tease it through the bars, which he could not do with the HT.

Now the experience - Sunday Morning Sex

We were waking up this morning and he was getting handsy and I was very eager for his attention since he had been gone for 5 days. I am playing with his ever hardening cock and he is going back and forth, playing with one, or the other of my nipples. My cock is now hard and straining in the cage. And when it is in such a condition, it squeezes out between the bars.

He has now turned me to my side with my back to him and has his cock entering me, and he as now putting both of his hands around me and starts playing with both of my nipples at the same time. My kryptonite. He wins. I am in my own world at this point and he gets all the benefits. He knows exactly what he is doing. I start thrusting my hips back on his cock. My cock is so hard it feels like it is about to burst out of the metal cage. At this point if I were not locked in my cage, I would start jerking off and I would cum in a very short minute. But that is not how it is with a cage on.

Then he evidently has this idea to drive me crazy. He takes my hand and puts it on my cage and motions for me to jerk off. Well clearly I can't because of the cage. But something I had not even thought of, and he had evidently, was the fact that with the small amount of skin that was protruding between the bars of the cage I could actually "jerk off" wearing the cage. But the only problem for me with that was the fact that even though he allowed me to "jerk off", what I was only able to do was to drive myself crazy by edging, because the amount of contact I had to my cock was not nearly enough to allow me to cum.

So there I am with him inside of me. Me thrusting back on his cock, and trying to jerk off. Then it dawned on me. I was being so used and humiliated. I was doing all the work. He was just lying there. I was frantically riding his cock and jerking off, trying to achieve a climax that he knew would never happen. And all he had to do was lay there and enjoy the show.

Well played Sir. Well played. I love you so much and can't help but to smile and think what I created. People need to be careful for what the wish for.

So now we both have learned another positive attribute to the Looker 01. Well at least a positive attribute as far as he is concerned. I am not quite so sure. ;)
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Re: Dom husband and keyholder

Post by Tom Allen »

Just checking: are you starting a blog, or did you mean this post to go into a different area?
0 x
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Honestly I am new and I don't know the difference. I put it under the area where I thought it should go. Not sure it is actually a blog I am doing. Just posted as part of my journey in Chastity.

Please feel free to put it wherever it needs to go.
0 x
chadpaul21

Post by chadpaul21 »

What a an incredibly hot scene you describe. It is exactly what I want for myself. What I like about your descriptions of chastity is the constant level of arousal. I have experienced some of this when I learned edging and didn't cum for a week or two at a time. Even now when I Practice edging for three or four days at a time I find I am constantly aware of my genitals inside my clothes. Sometimes at work I need to go to the restroom and stroke myself because my Cock is calling for attention. When I get home I start stroking myself as soon as possible. As I'm sure you know, the longer I practice edging the more pleasure I feel. Just this morning I was aware of the soft sheets above and below my body when waking up. I can only imagine that these feelings would intensify if I were locked up. I have occasional ED too, and this has frustrated me and my FWB. Oh, how I would like to tell him that he needn't worry about my sexual satisfaction any more, and give him all my attention. I want what you describe when you wrote that your anus, nipples and mouth are now your primary sources of pleasure. I want him to become more dominant and my chastity would free him to let his "inner animal" out perhaps!
1 x