Report Cards

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Report Cards

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten wants to start using a 'Report Card' to record my transgressions and the correction/punishment required/administered. Does anyone have one that works for you? We are looking for examples she can use to design her own.

I have found 2 so far.
Report Card 2.jpg
Report Card 2.jpg (73.92 KiB) Viewed 2022 times
Report Card 3.jpg
Report Card 3.jpg (84.46 KiB) Viewed 2022 times
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Report Cards

Post by Tom Allen »

Wow, that's pretty thorough.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

We don’t do anything quite so formal but it works well for us. i have a daily diary that i must list all my chores completed and MsM also uses it to add specific tasks before She leaves for work. Additionally MsM has a record book of all discipline and punishment (She disciplines me most days with around 50 strokes of Her paddle to remind me of my place and now has cane for punishment). i also do a weekly report to MsM in which i must state any failures or misdemeanours and these are punished (most receive 10 strokes of the cane). MsM May of course punish me immediately for any reason. All discipline and punishment is listed in the record book and stats are kept in the weekly report.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

We'd not talked about these before the other night, but Fri I got an email from her that said, "This looks interesting" and contained a link to this thread.

Um, yes? I'm not sure what 'interesting' means...but I may soon find out!
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

I think my wife would look at this and think "Oh no, not another thing for me to do!"
3 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

I wonder if her thought was, 'oh, look...something YOU can do for me!'

Accurate self-assessment would be an exercise in and of itself.
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)