Time Lock Key Storage

Living the real life under lock and key
CagedKC
Time Lock Key Storage

Post by CagedKC »

My wife, God bless her, has happily adopted her role as a keyholder. She has kept me locked for 8 months now. I'm out for sex and maintenance only. She has tried twice now to push me 3 weeks without the cage coming off for any reason, but both times after I lick her to an orgasm and start fucking her with the strapon she takes cage off and fucks me. Soon as we are done she is mad at herself for being week. We just purchased a Kitchen Safe: Mini time lock storge box. Best $55 ever! Now my wife sets the timer and the keys are locked up with no changing our minds or losing or willpower.
Last edited by CagedKC on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Time Lock Key Storage

Post by Tom Allen »

When we were new at this, my wife would find it hard to resist temptation. She eventually started brining the keys to her office and leaving them there overnight, then over the weekend, and finally, just leaving them.
3 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

If you put them in a safe deposit box at the bank, their short weekday hours spent open for business would make it very difficult. Maybe a bank could sell their short banker’s hours and short staff to us as a positive thing!

We have the k-safe as well. It works great! My wife finally used it this year. She made the decision herself and had me add time before the 10 days counted down. She also got the key out, started to let me out but kept me locked the night I was counting down to.

I only wish it had a longer maximum duration.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

They are relationship magic, in part because they remove the emotional labour for the keyholder.
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I love my Kitchen Safe.

Two things you can do to stretch the duration. One is to set it for 10 days and then every day or so add time to get it back to 10 days. The other to is set it for 10 days and take the batteries out. It stays locked when you remove the batteries, and when you put them back in, the timer is still at the same time as it was at the moment you took them out.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

gilesenglish wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:59 am They are relationship magic, in part because they remove the emotional labour for the keyholder.
I'm doing my first Kitchen Safe lockup today. Working from home, and set it for 8.5 hours with all three keys inside. I'm pretty excited and can't help but think that this would have been a good tool for my keyholder. She never really seemed comfortable with making the decision about when to unlock and made no bones about it that she preferred the honor system.
0 x
teasemeplease

Post by teasemeplease »

I use an Android app called Time Lock for Images. I have a lock with 4 dials that you can set a random combination without looking at it. I can then take a picture of the lock with the app, again without looking. The app shows a tiny photo and calculates the sharpness before asking how long to lock it. It will lock for up to 999 days, and you can always add time. The app won't launch unless your phone is connected to the internet so it can reach the time servers, so you can't cheat by simply setting your clock ahead. Once I have hidden the combination to the lock, I use that lock to lock up my chastity key in a tool box in the garage.
1 x