Mistress Appreciation?

Living the real life under lock and key
Slave Richard
Mistress Appreciation?

Post by Slave Richard »

Hi everyone.
I am looking for some suggestion on this topic, perhaps from someone that is in 24/7 FLR

How do you show your Mistress appreciation. How do you thank her for one of the best session or weekends.
Up until now I would but her something after an amazing session or week or whatever, but I am looking for something more.

I get that following your rules and doing as she asks is a big part of that, showing her that you appreciate he, but it still doesn't feel enough

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
0 x
Owned by my beautiful Fiance and Mistress. Been in chastity on and off since 2015. This time it will probably be more on than off.
slave d

Re: Mistress Appreciation?

Post by slave d »

Over the years i’ve done more and more for Her on a regular basis. So there’s no specific “gift” i make but i do generally try and do even more than is “expected” or the rules say without asking or even hinting for praise or thanks. i now always open doors for Her, bathe Her, do all the washing, all the dishes, make most meals, make her cups of tea and coffee, dust, vacuum and clean all rooms of the house etc etc. it took some time for MsM to stop doing these Herself but slowly She realised She didn’t need to do these things ever again if She didn’t wish to. Now She occasionally does things effectively for me, like on the weekend She might make the bed while i’m making Her breakfast. i of course always thank Her when She does things for me. Personally i like the look on Her face when She goes to do some bit of housework only to find it is done already. i am always watching and remembering anything She finds to do that i could have done for Her, next time She goes to do that it’s already done. So i guess overall i would say watch carefully what She does and find ways to do those things yourself, but never ask for thanks or consideration, make Her feel you are the “good fairy” that just does everything that needs doing. In my case it’s somewhat easier as i am semiretired and am at home while She goes out to work but the same basic idea would apply anyway. Hope that’s of some help.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Slave Richard
Re: Mistress Appreciation?

Post by Slave Richard »

Thanks, that is definitely something I can look into, making her life as easy as possible. I know there is more things I can do around the house that isn't on my list of rules or chores.
0 x
Owned by my beautiful Fiance and Mistress. Been in chastity on and off since 2015. This time it will probably be more on than off.