The secret might be out . . .

Living the real life under lock and key
CanuckInNJ

The secret might be out . . .

Post by CanuckInNJ »

The spouse tells me about her night out with the ladies last week.

One of the ladies starts complaining that she doesn't get enough sex from her husband.

My spouse pipes up "Have you tried telling him to stop masturbating?"

My spouse isn't terribly clear about where the conversation went after that . . .

I smell trouble for myself . . . :lol:
6 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: The secret might be out . . .

Post by TwistedMister »

Could be 'hot'...maybe there will be a 'Show & Tell'...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:29 am Could be 'hot'...maybe there will be a 'Show & Tell'...
Been there..... :roll: :lol:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Tease, denial and control runs a lot broader than cock cages.

I was out with my wife and a female friend the other night and we all had a little too much to drink. Friend told me she is sometimes "mean" to her boyfriend. I asked her what she meant. She likes to tease him and not let him have sex sometimes. My wife almost kicked me. I know this friend very well and she doesn't have any idea about "chastity devices".

Another male friend told me his girl friend doesn't like it when beats off because he is far less attentive. Again, I've known this guy a long time including various perversions, and he has no idea about cock cages.
3 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

@IveGotTheKey was asked why she was in a good mood at work, someone suggested that she got laid. Well she said, while holding her key, "nope he is locked in his cage". No one believed her and someone even said that key was for the dog cage. She just smiled knowingly.

One of her coworkers asked today if she let me out yet ahe said and I quote "I said NOPE"

Wonder how long until her coworkers get curious and do some internet searches .....
2 x
IveGotTheKey

Post by IveGotTheKey »

Probably not long!!!
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Devoted2Her wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 pm @IveGotTheKey was asked why she was in a good mood at work, someone suggested that she got laid.
I've been at some functions at which Mrs Edge has been asked the same question. Mrs Edge smiles and says "Yes," which is true. What people don't know is that I'm wearing a strapon; so technically, I'm not sure if I got laid or not.
2 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

I am with you there @Tom Allen . I don't know if @IveGotTheKey was ready to admit she got laid to her coworkers though LOL
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I happened to walk in on "the girls" once. They all looked up at me, and one of them said "Oh, we know why your wife is in such a good mood today," and they all made giggling noises.
3 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:19 pm I happened to walk in on "the girls" once. They all looked up at me, and one of them said "Oh, we know why your wife is in such a good mood today," and they all made giggling noises.
:shock:
0 x