Looking for a particular image

Living the real life under lock and key
Weaponx

Looking for a particular image

Post by Weaponx »

I have an odd request for everyone. A year ago I saw an image on the net with a caption on it and I haven’t been able to find it again. It was of a man completely dressed standing somewhere, and a women standing next to him like she was talking to him. The caption was something like “your wife told me to ask you what the key around her neck was for”. If anyone has this image, please let me know where I can find it.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Looking for a particular image

Post by Tom Allen »

That sounds like a chastity caption from Tumblr. Unfortunately, the recent decision by Tumblr to shut down all "adult" blogs and to hide any explicit pictures means that a lot of blogs can not be searched.

This does not sound like it's an explicit pic, but if it was reblogged on sites with adult content, it may not come around again. Some Tumblr users simply took their blogs down.

I've seen the caption on shots of just women, but I've never seen it on a shot that your'e describing.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

You might try chastity mansion. There are a lot of caption pics in the gallery over there.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

I’ve tried all the sites I can think of. I’m almost sure I first saw it on imagefap under a chastity collection. But for the life of me I can’t find it. It has been my obsession for the past year nearly. I really hope someday to find it. It’s become more of a quest than anything, not for the image persay but for finding it.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Weaponx wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:56 am It’s become more of a quest than anything, not for the image persay but for finding it.
You sir, are a pitbull.
I get that. I'm like that too, once focused on a task, even a non-critical one such as this, I can't let go.
Good luck Mr. Phelps.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

jfenoffti wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:28 amGood luck Mr. Phelps.
Now you're showing your age. :lol:
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

There are many Caption Apps out there. I would suggest grabbing the picture that you want and just putting your own caption on it. Easy peasy.
0 x