Curious about genital piercings

Living the real life under lock and key
WifeIsVanilla

Curious about genital piercings

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I am not sure if I would ever get one, even though a PA piercing seems like a sure fire way to make a ball trap device completely secure, but I am curious and would appreciate hearing from members who have ever had a genital piercing regarding any of the following.

1 - How long have you had your piercing, or how long did you have it before you gave up and let it heal?

2 - If you let it heal: Why did you do so? Do you miss it and would you consider getting another? Did you have any issues with the healing process?

3 - What do you consider to be the pros and cons of your piercing(s)?

4 - Please share any interesting experiences you have had because of your piercing: good, bad or just . . . interesting.

Thanks in advance.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Albert Steel

Re: Curious about genital piercings

Post by Albert Steel »

Hi!
I've had mine for a few years now.
Got it in order to have a secure cage. After initially getting the piercing (which was surprisingly almost painless!) it took about two months for it to heal enough to start gradually enlarging it to a size big (safe) enough for using in this context. About 8 more months to gradually go from (if I remember correctly) 1.4mm to 2g, which was kind of a fun process in itself.
The pros:
With a PA, you can get a secure device. Personally for me wearing the stuff on the market would be pointless without the piercing since you can basically pull your willy out any time without much effort if you like. I can appreciate that most of people into this it's more about the symbolic reminder and any type is good enough (and yet there's all this talk about fitting into as small as possible and keeping the rings uncomfortably small to make it more "secure").
Depending on your, and the spouse's taste, it looks kind of cool.
Device recommendations from the EU side of the pond: Steelworxx the looker 02 (actually I have two inter-fitting but the smaller one is too small and I'm looking to sell), and the Rigid Chastity Modular Chastity Device 02, which is actually cheaper, has same quality finish, and an ingenious design with only one lock and no jingle!. Though aesthetically I prefer the Steelworxx design with the PA lock..
Anyway, Cons;
the second hole obviously makes peeing more of an effort than not having one. You can still use an urinal, twisting your willy upside down, but it's never as easy and clean as without a PA.

If you're considering getting one, I would encourage to go ahead and try it. It's not as big as a thing as it might seem! (neither is your penis!)
I haven't commented on this forum for a while, since it's a lot of the same topics repeating, but for some reason got inspired to post again. Sorry and thanks :)
3 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

OMG!
I'm very into caged chastity, but I do still realise it's my kink my OH is going along with, though She's very happy with the power transfer and the hoovering and ironing She no longer does (and the constant locking).
But at heart I'm a wimp. Even tattoos fill me with fear. Piercings are right out, especially one that would make me pee in several directions at once.
But, power to those that do embrace these things. Not judging.
0 x
ManagedMan

Post by ManagedMan »

HA! That's funny. Peeing can be a little messier than it used to be without a PA, but not much more for me. Remember that you always have some kind of jewelry in the PA hole. That completely blocks it. You aren't going to "pee in several directions at once." Using a urinal is completely doable without getting a drop on myself.

I got pierced almost a year ago at 10g and immediately stretched up to 8g. Now I've stretched up to 2g and I'm staying at this gauge. Healing can take months. But once you are completely healed, stretched and healed again, you will realize an amazing new sensory world.

I LOVE my PA. When I'm locked, there is no possibility of pulling out. The PA guarantees that. Even when I'm not locked, I am still locked because the PA is a constant reminder that I am chaste and will stay that way. The steel ring is by itself a lock that way. Captured Bead Rings can't be removed at large sizes without a special set of pliers. Once it's in, it's in! But also my PA teases me constantly because the feeling of my 2g ring bouncing around is highly erotic. When the ring moves inside the urethra, it feels amazing and causes instant precum. Even just seeing that steel hanging off my dick never ceases to arouse me and make me wonder why I waited this long to get my PA.

I was into chastity and urethral play for a long time before I decided on getting pierced. I experimented with non-piercing security devices like the Tetherspouts. They are interesting in their own unique way. But they just aren't a PA.
3 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I got my PA 3 1/2 half years ago, in summer 2015. I was initially pierced at 8ga, and then stretched bit by bit to 0ga. The piercing was entirely comfortable at 2ga. I aim to stop at 00ga.

I've collected what I know about my own piercing, jewelry options, and the like.

In short, getting a PA was the best thing I ever did for my dick. It feels great, especially so during sex, I love the look, and it opens the door to toys I could otherwise not use.

Depending on jewelry shape and size, peeing at a urinal can be challenging. With the large ring I have, I prefer to sit down to pee. Otherwise it'll get somewhat messy, just because urine tends to travel along the curve of the jewelry, and the 0ga jewelry fills a good portion of the diameter of my urethra. This was easier with a curved barbell and 2ga.

The only regret I have is that I chickened out in my late 20s. If I knew then what I know now, I would have gone for this piercing right away.
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

A few days ago my wife said in no uncertain terms that I had better never get a tongue piercing. (I have 4 ear piercings, and both nipples.) She said she could think of nothing worse. I laughed and said that I would have thought she'd object more to a dick piercing. I was surprised, and intrigued that she responded "I don't know, that might not be so bad." She's pretty vanilla, and though tolerant of many of my quirks I figured she wouldn't want me messing with the dick (especially since it goes inside her!). Now I'm starting to think about a PA...
2 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

@cshorts , I am told that a 2ga or 0ga curved barbell feels great for the receiving partner, particularly with a large ball. I've heard that from enough corners that I'm inclined to believe it. This may be for her as much as it is for you, eventually at least. Initially you may want to leave the jewelry out during intercourse. Smaller gauges can be irritating.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I can believe that. She has an extremely sensitive (good) g-spot and stimulating that drives her wild. We accordingly use positions that maximize P contact with the g-spot -- a good sized barbell seems like it would add to that. (Indeed, her 2nd favorite toy is the Njoy, which is essentially a *really* big barbell :)
1 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

For me, once I got pierced, using a urinal is out of the question. It goes EVERYWHERE, which is a real pain, especially when camping or the like. And I don't experience the enjoyable sensations other people seem to. That said, I don't dislike it. It gives a better look to my equipment, especially since it's not a lot to look at on it's own.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:57 pm I am not sure if I would ever get one, even though a PA piercing seems like a sure fire way to make a ball trap device completely secure, but I am curious and would appreciate hearing from members who have ever had a genital piercing regarding any of the following.

1 - How long have you had your piercing, or how long did you have it before you gave up and let it heal?

2 - If you let it heal: Why did you do so? Do you miss it and would you consider getting another? Did you have any issues with the healing process?

3 - What do you consider to be the pros and cons of your piercing(s)?

4 - Please share any interesting experiences you have had because of your piercing: good, bad or just . . . interesting.

Thanks in advance.
Since April 2014. Nearly 5 years. Pierced at 8ga while my wife watched. Stretched up to 4ga and used it for chastity in less than six months. I didn’t let it close up. I stretched further to 00 but have backed off to 2 ga. It’s very handsome. I would get another piercing. I would also have done it earlier if I had been brave enough.

I don’t find urination a problem. Especially not in my GlansArmor which has a fixed integral PA hook with a clean rounded end. I flow better in that than in most jewelry. The urine can flow around a ring. But I turn myself sideways and press against the piercing a bit sometimes and I have no issues. (Or just one issue, through my urethra, ha)

Besides the physical security it made it all real in my mind. I had been dabbling for years. Once I got pierced and fitted into custom piercing-secured chastity, it cemented in my brain. This is how it should be.

I’m proud to say that I’ve had all my orgasms controlled by my wife ever since. We will celebrate the fifth year anniversary this year.
3 x