Chastity, Laps and Kids

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Chastity, Laps and Kids

Post by happilylockedman »

We don't have grandchildren yet but our niece has a 2 year old son who we see a lot. He's not that aware yet but sooner or later he'll bump into that hard metal cage and ask "What's that?" or "Why is that hard?".

I don't know how I'll handle that and I'm hoping some of you may have some good ideas.
0 x
slave d

Re: Chastity, Laps and Kids

Post by slave d »

i have a grandson just turned 4, over the years he’s “contacted” my cage a number of times and never noticed a thing. i feel that it’s only an “aware” adult who just “might” notice if they had accidental contact. Honestly i think you’re overthinking. Biggest “family” issues i’ve had have been around doing most of the housework and sitting to pee (that’s a bit obvious if anybody thinks about how long youre in the wc and the fact you use toilet paper to clean (i am expected to sit to pee and really need to to avoid mess anyway). i’ve has some comments around housework but not on the toilet issues but have already decided to say “the older i get the easier it is to sit and avoid any mess”. All part of the joy of the journey !!
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

It depends on your device. Lower profile devices that angle down probably won't present a problem. In the going on 20 years I've had a device, no one has ever seemed to notice.

Well... except for the time I was at a holiday party for my wife's office, and one of her friends had to squeeze past me as I was backed up against a wall. There was no way she didn't feel something hard, but I'm going to assume she thought it was me.
3 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hubby has used his cell phone as an excuse before, if there was a bump or anything and once the remote landed in his crotch and made a clunk lol

The worst time was when my daughter found the actual steel cage when she was younger. Oops lol
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

Lady M, Could you write more about what happened when your daughter found the cage?

How old was she? How old is she now? What was said then? Do you and your husband speak with her about your current activities?

Thanks
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Lol it wasn't all that exciting but we did freak out a little bit
http://monkeyinacage.fetblogger.com/mommy-whats-this/

That's where we wrote about it.

She's 13 now and never mentioned it again and no we don't talk to either of our children about anything sexual like that.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

"Oh, that's a valve guard to protect a sprinkler from damage." It is kind of true and just uninteresting enough to kill any curiosity.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123