What device is perfect for me?

Living the real life under lock and key
Kapi86

What device is perfect for me?

Post by Kapi86 »

Hi,

I am looking to buy a chastity cage and was wondering if you can help me in what d evice i should buy.

I ve read different things online as lenght goes some say smaller is better others say not too small. Also the measurements differ. Some measure at the top others at the bitem of the penis, some say subtract 1/4 others 1/2 inch ....

So my lenght at the bottom from scrotum to tip 6cm around 2 9/6 inch On top 9cm around 3 35/64 inch My diameter is 3,82 cm around 1 1/2 inch

I am not circumcised and i am a huge grower. So i have like 3-4 cm around 1 3/8 inch of foreskin.

Which chastity device doe you recommend for me?
0 x
gilesenglish

Re: What device is perfect for me?

Post by gilesenglish »

Custom Chastity Saint, made to your measurements. The "paperclip end" is supposed to be particularly good for people with foreskins.
0 x
itsHersNow

Post by itsHersNow »

Finding the right device for me has been difficult, I'm not ready to dish out allot of money yet on a custom until I have a better idea of what I like and need. If you're in the same situation as I am, I would recommend getting a few cheap ones from Amazon in all different styles and sizes.
I'm a shower and grower, so finding the right size has been challenging
I've tried the plastic cb clones... Hate them, they have to many pinch points. I have a birdcage metal that is way too big when flaccid so erections hurt. I got a couple from China that i've had for a couple weeks, a full tube that I really like but the spot where the tube meets the ring had allot of movement and pinches the skin really bad and it is poorly made causing some pinching in many places. The other is a ring type cage that is really comfortable and fits good, but I think it is a little too long, after it's been on a couple hours there is about an inch from my tip to the cage end and does nothing to slow down any erection and causes allot of chafing. I have 2 more coming this week that are the same style but each is a little shorter.
I figure at $15-20 bucks each it's cheap enough to experiment some.
1 x
lockless6

Post by lockless6 »

I have tried CB-6000S, Spiral steel cage and HT-3, and the latter one is the most functional for serious chastity. Putting on the ring is lil' cumbersome, but after that lil' task is done, you will not feel any pressure in your scrotum, as the ring shape is anatomic, instead of encroaching your body into a rigid round structure; the angle of the cage is well designed to keep your cock bent backwards, so no erection is possible and stays well concealed under regular pants, jeans or gym shorts; the inner lock prevents further bulge and noise. Get 45 mm ring and short cage, which is second to regular; I would not recommend the 2 smaller ones. Quit wearing men's briefs or even worse boxerbriefs, as their support/compression is rather poor, and get bikini panties, with a crotch width of 2-2.5 inches. Make sure that you have access to a toilet stall, because you will have to roll down your panties and sit down, as your cock will be pointing backwards and downwards, unless you want to take the risk of peeing on your shoes while trying to do business standing. Anyway, most ladies are amused by seeing hairy thighs squatting, pants down to ankles, panty to your knees and toilet tissue to wipe one's cage. I trail bike and work out with it on, and have never had any problems. Morning wood discomfort is always going to be there,but you learn to live with it. Best wishes and I hope this info. helped you to decide what is perfect for you.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I also wear an HTv3 Small and don't have the problems lockless mentioned. I did extend the bottom of the front slot about 3/16". I wear men's underwear/panties with a front porch and have no problems. As long as I am lined up properly I have no problem pissing while standing.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
itsHersNow

Post by itsHersNow »

Got my new cage and it is allot more comfortable, I can wear it through the day and hardly notice it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GQENL ... UTF8&psc=1
Getting it shorter is certainly better. Have a bit of an issue with the fore skin, there is allot that is bunched up between the rings and has a little bit of a pinch at times. If I pull it through to the Head the pinching is terrible.
I'll try this one for awhile and see how it goes
0 x
Kapi86

Post by Kapi86 »

I got myself a silicone cb6000 knock off from AliExpress.

It is way to long by half. And not wide enough. I cant fully insert my cock
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

Use the stocking method to pull your penis into the device (google it). That will not fix the length issue, but it will address the girth/width.
0 x