Long term lock-up conundrum

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Long term lock-up conundrum

Post by slave d »

MsM has me in a stainless steel cage that basically can stay on forever, the only time it’s removed is when She decides to milk me, something She’s become very adept at. i realise a lot of people here are looking for that but i’ve reached the point where i’d actually love to have Her remove the cage more often, have a play, even just a sensual wash, and then make me relock. i also have a problem, i’m quite small these days, of basically falling out the back and while i don’t have a play i certainly could, something i dislike. So, i’ve ordered a knock-off HT3 nub in the hope that A it will give more security due to its design and B it will need to be removed and cleaned at least a couple of times a week. i intend to suggest to MsM that She do that on our “bathnights” so i still don’t get to touch but She does !! The theory being She will unlock and wash Her cock, i will clean the cage and then have an immediate relock. i’ve put this on here to show how thoughts and perceptions can change over time and while wanting a semipermanent lockup can be fun for a while it can, like anything, become a bit less exciting !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Long term lock-up conundrum

Post by TwistedMister »

That's exactly why I don't have a 'thing' for 'permanent' chastity and 'permanent' orgasm denial- I need something that I can look forward to, a little pleasure, a 'reward' that may be given...or taken away. The idea of never being out of the cage, and/or never having another orgasm falls completely flat for me. Without those being available, there would be no motivation.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

After a while (several weeks, more or less), I'm able to have a ruined orgasm in my cage, which is what Mrs Edge now considers to be my "reward" or motivation. I'm actually fine with this, for reasons I can't explain.
2 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I would like to try long term lock up and denial, I have no idea what the effects would be like on me as the longest time I have gone is probably about 3 weeks, I think I would like to try 3 months, Getting my KH to agree should be ok as I know she would like to try but she worries about me keeping clean, I have assured her it would not be problem so I hope to get the green light soon.
1 x