Confession

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Confession

Post by happilylockedman »

I am basically self locked. My wife has a key that she usually wears around her neck but I have total access to another key that's in the bathroom. I usually take the key into the shower, remove the cage so I can wash thoroughly and replace the cage still in the shower. All well and good. Except for one time several months ago I resist the temptation to jerk off while washing. That warm soapy water sure feels good ... but I don't.

But, I do play with my cock while it's locked. It feels great to push and pull and prod and poke. I can't and don't have an orgasm but I definitely play with myself.

I think that my doing that is contrary to the spirit of my being in chastity but that doesn't seem to stop me.
0 x
slave d

Re: Confession

Post by slave d »

Perhaps you need to tell your wife that you’re still playing with yourself while locked and that you “need” to be punished for that !

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

My wife has a key that she usually wears around her neck but I have total access to another key that's in the bathroom. I usually take the key into the shower, remove the cage so I can wash thoroughly and replace the cage still in the shower.

We have a similar arrangement (her key is in a jewelry box someplace), and I have one in the bathroom for cleaning. But since I only need to remove it about once a month, I'm not tempted as often.

As we get into longer and longer term, though, I have been thinking about at least sending her a text or letting her know when I'm taking it into the shower, just to add to the play. She doesn't have any objection to my touching her property, although I try to keep it to two minutes or less.

I guess you could ask your wife for the key when you clean up. At least she would have an idea of how long you were taking.
0 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

Slave D,

Your suggestion has me thinking. How would she react to that information? Would she be upset with me?
Would she want to punish me?

The thought of that gets me excited...and kind of scared. I think I want that ...but I'm not sure I do. Of course, I don't know what we'd be talking about for 'punishment'. She's never been into corporal punishment, saying that she'd have to be mad at me to hit me and she doesn't want to feel those feelings towards me. Which I totally get, and appreciate.

Still, thinking about her spanking me with whatever is exciting for me.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

For what it’s worth MsM didn’t want to hit me either but when i explained that i needed both punishment and reward She tried paddling me and slowly reached the stage where i get a frequent paddling to remind me of my place. She now has a cane as well and is slowly getting used to using that for punishment. She sees 2 different things, discipline which is Her reminding me of Her power and authority and Punishment which is for when i don’t perform to Her expectations. Believe me, when She gets angry and says “go to the bedroom and adopt the position” i know my backside is going to be hurting !! and honestly i am always swollen and aching in Her cage as She paddles or canes me. It’s not that i like pain, i don’t, BUT i do love Her showing Her authority and dominance, that’s what gets me really turned on.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

This is not where, or to whom you should be confessing. You know what needs to be done without being told....
slave d wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:34 pm
honestly i am always swollen and aching in Her cage as She paddles or canes me. It’s not that i like pain, i don’t, BUT i do love Her showing Her authority and dominance, that’s what gets me really turned on.
The same for me!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted was similar...until she discovered that slapping my cock makes her 'wet', and she likes slapping my balls too, which does not seem particularly 'violent' to her yet can be quite 'motivating' for me.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted