Scrotum skin burns during night

Living the real life under lock and key
CagedKC
Re: Scrotum skin burns during night

Post by CagedKC »

They never disappear. You just learn to love them. I cant sleep well without my cage now.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
slave d

Post by slave d »

And if/when they do disappear due to age etc you’ll miss them. i used to love being woken with swollen aching balls, reminded me of my position. Honestly a little lube, even saliva, will ease the ache probably if you really must, but you should probably be punished for touching yourself !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

A little bit of silicone lube under the ring, before bed-time will help much, as will ensuring that the skin of the scrotum is not 'folded' over- pull it/stretch it towards the top of the ring so it is 'smooth' underneath.

The erections do not necessarily 'go away', but you do get accustomed to them and they won't wake you up as often. After a while, it is only the last one that wakes me up- the 'morning wood' that just won't go away until I go take a leak.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Your problem may be that gap between the tube and the base ring is too small. I had a serious problem with ball burn that severely limited how long I could wear my Jail Bird. I sent it back to Mature Metal. They increased the gap by just 1/16", problem 100% solved. I can now wear my JB for unlimited lengths of time in perfect comfort.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
slave d

Post by slave d »

i very much doubt its a gap issue if it doesn’t cause a problem during the day and if he’s not using any lube at present. A simple lube that we use (MsM puts it on so She gets to fondle Her cock balls and cage twice daily !!) is Aveeno hand cream, because it’s slowly absorbed it never gets messy. That said your mileage may vary as they say.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I’ve had great results with baby oil gel before bed. I only need it sporadically now but it was a lifesaver for months.

Like Twisted, only the last erection wakes me up, but even then it’s not from scrotal burn.
0 x
MCN Contender
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I use Monistat 7 Chafing Gel. Goes on as a gel and turns to powder. No mess.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I've had my Mature Metal Jailbird for over a year now but sent it back to MM to reduce the size of the base ring due to occasional slipping. Re-sizing absolutely fixed the sizing issue but revealed a problem I didn't have in the past, the burning with nighttime erection attempts.

I was very concerned I'd have to send it back a second time for some other adjustment but my body has adapted without lube or any extraordinary measures. I still get more uncomfortable moments now than I used to and getting up to go to the bathroom to relieve the pressure from the erection is no longer optional.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with my situation and wouldn't change a thing.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
pigdickless1

Post by pigdickless1 »

I am new here and one of my biggest challenges is the pain caused by the swelling, the attempts at erection during sleep. I have been wearing my HTv2 for 18 nights now and hoping to go much longer than that. Most nights are partly sleepless. From what I read here, the solution is really just to get used to this natural occurrence. Has anyone of you who are in long-term lock-up experienced the erections getting less or disappearing, just stopping?
I want to see if I can make the three month goal.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

You may want to smear a bunch of moisturing lotion around the cuff ring when you get into bed. If the skin can skip and move a bit, that will help to some degree.
0 x