Dilemma: She loves PIV sex and I can't control myself

Living the real life under lock and key
ducky

Dilemma: She loves PIV sex and I can't control myself

Post by ducky »

My wife and I have been into the chastity life style for a while now... She is still fairly vanilla and I am way more kinky than her (isn't that the truth with most guys here :D ). I am locked up for most of the time (24/7 lockup with no orgasm while she's on period and usually unlocked at night after sex, usually 2-3 times a week).

Having said that, my wife loves PIV sex and most of the time, I can't control myself in those moments. She also doesn't want to punish me for it and I feel guilty after that, especially when I become moody after having an orgasm (almost once a week). Is there anyway to discourage me from cumming and/or encourage her to give out punishment? Like eating my cum from her vagina/condom? I hinted that idea before but she's not fond of it.
0 x
Adam444

Re: Dilemma: She loves PIV sex and I can't control myself

Post by Adam444 »

Being locked up isn't going to improve you endurance. You can read up techniques to deal with premature ejaculation or there's the classic numbing cream and a condom.

I don't know what kind of punishment you're looking for but most vanilla women probably aren't that much into it anyway. Next time you cum in her, just head down and start munching. If she stops you, you have to respect her limits otherwise you're topping from the bottom.
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

Have you tried a penis sleeve with some numbing cream? Get one that hooks around the balls to hold it in place. Do not get one of those huge ones, as it may be uncomfortable for her.

You could also try a strap on while you stay caged if what she is looking for is penetration and thrusting, and you are looking for frustration.
0 x
ducky

Post by ducky »

My wife is particular in sex, she doesn’t like condom, let alone dildo, strap-on, sleeve... the real thing is what she want most of the time. What’s funny is she acknowledge and like it when I’m not having an orgasm, even told me I’m more attentive and patient toward her.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Adam444 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:27 am ...

I don't know what kind of punishment you're looking for but most vanilla women probably aren't that much into it anyway.
My vanilla KH wife certainly is not either - despite what I think I wish.
Adam444 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:27 am
Next time you cum in her, just head down and start munching.
I've been doing this since the very beginning. It was always part of my MO - I figured if I went down on them (women I was dating) and ate theirs, mine, & our combined fluids, they would be more likely to reciprocate. After much empirical evidence gathering, I conclude it's true. No double standard.
0 x